Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Apollo for sale!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo for sale!!!

its white though
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Lol good thing I got mine from a free drop
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Since apollo is for sale, do you think hades will become for sale in the future?

If so, which would be the better sylph for me, hades or apollo?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        Since apollo is for sale, do you think hades will become for sale in the future?

if you know how to read, you can compare their skills and decide for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Hades, hands down

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            if you know how to read, you can compare their skills and decide for yourself.
            If you had a brain, you would know reading R2's descriptions isn't the best way to plan a build. Seeking the experience of others is a wise choice, especially in this instance. Try to not be such a ****.

Comment

BTW, forgot to mention I am a level 49 archer with a BR of 67k.

Comment

So which is it 47hrs or 1hr ?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	apollo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.6 KB
ID:	1695490

Darrkin
                Server: R2 - S219
                Guild: Legends
                Class: KightHood Mage
                Level: 80
                BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                Arise ☾☾
                Loki
                Goddes of Prosperity
                Hecate
                Zeus
                Poseidon
                Venus

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                  If you had a brain, you would know reading R2's descriptions isn't the best way to plan a build. Seeking the experience of others is a wise choice, especially in this instance. Try to not be such a ****.
                  yeah, you should trust the ♥ posting in this forum. Good luck to you
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-25-2014, 02:49 AM. Reason: Insulting.

Comment

haha. even if it's for sale, noncash players who arent lucky with the free chests still cant get it.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i will buy it later, nv get it at all

Comment

and this apolo seal is white seal not the blue one we get in box. So this seal is not going to use in exchange event .

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
                          and this apolo seal is white seal not the blue one we get in box. So this seal is not going to use in exchange event .
                          damn, now i know why they didn't offer the blue one. not nice, as always, r2games
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Limited Apollo Seal (White) x1
                            Price: 1499 Balens
                            Daily limit of 10 per server. Limit of 1 per person every 4 hours.

That from the event description posted on the forum.

DarkMeph
                            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

yes they will offer hades. was few month delay between apollo release and hades so similar delay here.
                              The real question is... do you plan to evolve it? need 500 divinty shards and they hard to get

If ur a mage I would NOT take apollo but go for hades when u can buy it. (hades CW, sky, tormented, Gods Desc, mpd)
                              You know its coming so you can save all mahra, sep and balen for it release.

I use blue 1 star iris in BG rather than my purple apollo (apollo is double iris BR)
                              and beat archer with evolve gaia with higher BR (10-15k - no stun)
                              I Only use apollo in GA now (well and slph arena)

Comment

Working...
                              X