Clear All

• icesz
    started a topic Apollo for sale!!!

Apollo for sale!!!

its white though

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I am just trying to decide if I should buy the white apollo and spend all my mahra and sepelcrum on the white apollo. Some people say hades and other people say archers need apollo for the matk.
    Apollo was great for archers before electro/gaia/hercules/eve... whatever they decide to call it, today. Apollo has limited use now, and probably shouldn't be anyones main sylph unless it's already maxed.

Leave a comment:

• R227123782
    replied
    Been trying for an apollo since they got released, never could get it. So I jumped on this the first chance I could (165 mahra to make it blue, meh.. still got enough to 4 star my blue Eve anyway and I'm a far cry from a Herc tear-wise)

Now is it best to leave it at 1 and make it blue, or can I level it now as I wait for Sylph upgrade event without making it weak in the future?

Leave a comment:

• MODOK354847
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    haha. even if it's for sale, noncash players who arent lucky with the free chests still cant get it.
    Yes we can't

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    I am just trying to decide if I should buy the white apollo and spend all my mahra and sepelcrum on the white apollo. Some people say hades and other people say archers need apollo for the matk.

Leave a comment:

• mydnight0
    replied
    Right now, passed the time seeking for Apollo/Hades and Enjoying my Hercules. OP damage enough to take an equal enemy or even much sronger tho.

Leave a comment:

• jeffca2
    replied
    i cant see that on my server

Leave a comment:

• windies95
    replied
    yes they will offer hades. was few month delay between apollo release and hades so similar delay here.
    The real question is... do you plan to evolve it? need 500 divinty shards and they hard to get

If ur a mage I would NOT take apollo but go for hades when u can buy it. (hades CW, sky, tormented, Gods Desc, mpd)
    You know its coming so you can save all mahra, sep and balen for it release.

I use blue 1 star iris in BG rather than my purple apollo (apollo is double iris BR)
    and beat archer with evolve gaia with higher BR (10-15k - no stun)
    I Only use apollo in GA now (well and slph arena)

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    Limited Apollo Seal (White) x1
    Price: 1499 Balens
    Daily limit of 10 per server. Limit of 1 per person every 4 hours.

That from the event description posted on the forum.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
    and this apolo seal is white seal not the blue one we get in box. So this seal is not going to use in exchange event .
    damn, now i know why they didn't offer the blue one. not nice, as always, r2games

Leave a comment:

• ROMEOKING
    replied
    and this apolo seal is white seal not the blue one we get in box. So this seal is not going to use in exchange event .

Leave a comment:

• ROMEOKING
    replied
    i will buy it later, nv get it at all

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    haha. even if it's for sale, noncash players who arent lucky with the free chests still cant get it.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
    If you had a brain, you would know reading R2's descriptions isn't the best way to plan a build. Seeking the experience of others is a wise choice, especially in this instance. Try to not be such a ****.
    yeah, you should trust the ♥ posting in this forum. Good luck to you
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-25-2014, 02:49 AM. Reason: Insulting.

Leave a comment:

• Darrkin
    replied
    So which is it 47hrs or 1hr ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	apollo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.6 KB
ID:	1695490

Leave a comment:

Working...
X