Teleport in the WILD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleport in the WILD

Says its uses 100 energy, wheres the energy bar how much energy do i have after teleport or relocating a castle. Give us an understanding of what is going on.

The energy bar is located in your city. Click on Mystic Gate and you will see it.
    You start with 500/500 energy. 200 energy is for relocating your castle and 100 for teleporting yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadai View Post
      The energy bar is located in your city. Click on Mystic Gate and you will see it.
      You start with 500/500 energy. 200 energy is for relocating your castle and 100 for teleporting yourself.
      it also cost 100 energy to move your castle in the same map its only 200 when you move your castle to another map.

Comment

Right. Got it mixed up since it was a while since I moved.

Comment

How do I obtain energy?

Comment

Originally posted by R229555438 View Post
            How do I obtain energy?
            It resets daily.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

you have a total of 500 energy daily, you can use 200 to teleport you castle on another map, or 100 to relocate your castle on the same map. The energy resets back to 500 every day at 5:00 a.m. server time
              You can check your current energy anytime by clicking the mystic gate near arena

Comment

Working...
              X