group purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group purchase

maintenance is done i logged in and checked a lot of places but cant find anything on group purchase. anyone figure it out yet?

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    maintenance is done i logged in and checked a lot of places but cant find anything on group purchase. anyone figure it out yet?
    from another forum,

"Sounds like what they do in League of Angels, another R2 game. If it’s what I think it is, lots of people buy a certain item, and the more people who buy it, the cheaper it becomes for others to buy (with the first purchasers getting the difference returned to them, so they pay an equal amount than the later purchasers)."

Comment

[QUOTE=R2sucksbad;1117966]from another forum,

"Sounds like what they do in League of Angels, another R2 game. If it’s what I think it is, lots of people buy a certain item, and the more people who buy it, the cheaper it becomes for others to buy (with the first purchasers getting the difference returned to them, so they pay an equal amount than the later purchasers)."

*** now high level low br just wanna same amount item from language insg.... hmmm seems so fair they got lucky mount and now everything... suck lucky box event
      Last edited by Repeaters393; 09-25-2014, 05:53 AM. Reason: typpooo

Comment

Working...
      X