This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough wartune, too much depreciation

There has been too much depreciation in the game. What is worth lots last time, is essentially worthless now. For example, apollo is now too easy too obtain. Also, gems are too easy to obtain with wartune giving out level 6 gems once in a while.

The fundamental issue is that as we spend on the game, we muat realise that these goods would only get cheaper and cheaper. Eventually everyone would have a purple evolved sylph.

Personally i wouldn't be spending any more on this game.

Do you think wartune should make an effort to stop items from depreciating in value?
    yes depreciating cupcake
    100.00%
    no
    0.00%

i thought you got banned
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Why does mods allow AA to make multiple accounts :/ ?
      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
        Why does mods allow AA to make multiple accounts :/ ?
        I don't care who that is and I am not him.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
          There has been too much depreciation in the game. What is worth lots last time, is essentially worthless now. For example, apollo is now too easy too obtain. Also, gems are too easy to obtain with wartune giving out level 6 gems once in a while.

The fundamental issue is that as we spend on the game, we muat realise that these goods would only get cheaper and cheaper. Eventually everyone would have a purple evolved sylph.

Personally i wouldn't be spending any more on this game.

Do you think wartune should make an effort to stop items from depreciating in value?
          This must be your first f2p p2w game...

They all work essentially the same. Introduce new content and charge insane amount of money for it. After the whales have all bought it for the insane amount they lower the cost and sell as much as they can to the lighter cashers. Then they Introduce new content and give away the old content. This means the whales need to continue to pay insane amounts of money to stay ahead of others.

There is a reason 'free' games make so much more money than subscription games

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
            This must be your first f2p p2w game...

They all work essentially the same. Introduce new content and charge insane amount of money for it. After the whales have all bought it for the insane amount they lower the cost and sell as much as they can to the lighter cashers. Then they Introduce new content and give away the old content. This means the whales need to continue to pay insane amounts of money to stay ahead of others.

There is a reason 'free' games make so much more money than subscription games
            Not my first game but wartuna is really one of the most insane games in terms of price. When I play other games, i mean a USD100 would get me really really far. Here in wartune, USD100 would only get me a +50 stat mount, or about 1-2k BR.

That is my main gripe, that it is all so expensive. Then, they decrease the price later. So everyone who spent so much the USD100, would eventually find out that what they bought is worth only USD10 today.

So my suggestion is to keep prices at USD10 right from the start.

Comment

Go buy a car then complain when somebody buys the same car cheaper in 6months :P

Maybe complain to ford, GM, chrysler, Aston martin, VAG and the other car producers of the world.
              You bought it 1st and it should NEVER reduce in value.

Comment

What you are saying is how all entertainment products in the real world go. New items are always expensive if you want them when they first come out, but get cheaper the longer you wait. You can go see a movie in the theatres when it first comes out and pay for it, or you can wait a while and get it cheeper on netflix, on demand, etc, or you can further wait to get it at your local library for free. You can get the Iphone 6 for a lot of money or you can now buy the iPhone 5 for cheaper. So in conclusion you are just stating things that happen all over and is no novel idea.

You suggestion of keeping the price low from the start is an absurd idea. There will ALWAYS be depreciation of value of items in any game or any item in the entertainment industry. Only after a few decades do SOME items start to appreciate in value as they start to become collectables. Whoever fails to grasp this concept needs to go back to school.
                Last edited by Zeak42; 09-25-2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

DutchQueenie
                  Officially no longer spending
                  Officially quitting in a month's time

Officially no one cares.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I don't care who that is and I am not him.
                    oh of course its u AA , u havent changed a bit . same ranting all the time . u say u dont spend ,then write a thread about how much u got screwed by spending ypur money

Comment

My darling little jellybean, let me say this nicely: Get the fudge off this Forum and take your freakin' spam and complains with you. People have had enough of you. Why wait in a month's time?! QUIT NOW! NOW! N-O-W! Not in the "Month's time" just pack your virtual bag with your spamming, complains and multiple accounts and shoo.
                      May peace be with you.

Hey, I'll even help pack your virtual bags for you if you haven't already started. <333
                      To Willow:
                      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                        My darling little jellybean, let me say this nicely: Get the fudge off this Forum and take your freakin' spam and complains with you. People have had enough of you. Why wait in a month's time?! QUIT NOW! NOW! N-O-W! Not in the "Month's time" just pack your virtual bag with your spamming, complains and multiple accounts and shoo.
                        May peace be with you.

Hey, I'll even help pack your virtual bags for you if you haven't already started. <333
                        Wanna go out for a drink someday babe?

Comment

Wanna go out for a drink someday babe?
                          Ooh, why I would be honored to.
                          To Willow:
                          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
                          X