X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corti2
    started a topic Multiplayer-Arena changed.. 100%

Multiplayer-Arena changed.. 100%

Okay so we on S530 are having a very very horrible Time in Arena since we started.

Around lv30 we kept getting lv40+ Enemies. At 40 every 2nd Enemy had an Aura, meaning 55+

Now we are around 55s and keep fighting against lv64s (you can tell by the 60 Set)

I mean.. yes we are aware that as new server, we naturally have bad Chances. And that the matching is not allways "fair"
    But from my old 2 Servers i really can't remember beeing matched that bad ALL the time. Yes here and now some unbalanced Enemies, but mostly good Fights.

Now, we dont even use Runes or Skills because we die in 2 rounds.. again and again and again. What made me come and post here was today, we again lost all 15 Matches. Not because we are weak, we are definetly decent for our level.
    But we simply can't beat Players who have Equipments and Upgrades which are not available for us.. not counting the basic Power-Difference for levels.

I kindly ask a Mod. to forward this to whoever is responsible. To probably find a Solution because it is getting extremly frustrating over time.. half of our Server don't even do BG or Arena anymore. They call it "beeing farmed" and i honestly can't disagree..

• mydnight0
    replied
    Idk why ur surprised.. lol ur not the only one getting miss matches and i got the worst miss match i am 74 and getting 78++ and even couple of 80's and thats EVERY day so just get past it and do it while expecting to lose ur 15.

Leave a comment:

• Kalyrific
    replied
    Originally posted by Corti2 View Post
    Okay so we on S530 are having a very very horrible Time in Arena since we started.

Around lv30 we kept getting lv40+ Enemies. At 40 every 2nd Enemy had an Aura, meaning 55+

Now we are around 55s and keep fighting against lv64s (you can tell by the 60 Set)

I mean.. yes we are aware that as new server, we naturally have bad Chances. And that the matching is not allways "fair"
    But from my old 2 Servers i really can't remember beeing matched that bad ALL the time. Yes here and now some unbalanced Enemies, but mostly good Fights.

Now, we dont even use Runes or Skills because we die in 2 rounds.. again and again and again. What made me come and post here was today, we again lost all 15 Matches. Not because we are weak, we are definetly decent for our level.
    But we simply can't beat Players who have Equipments and Upgrades which are not available for us.. not counting the basic Power-Difference for levels.

I kindly ask a Mod. to forward this to whoever is responsible. To probably find a Solution because it is getting extremly frustrating over time.. half of our Server don't even do BG or Arena anymore. They call it "beeing farmed" and i honestly can't disagree..
    This is a simple answer surprisingly. most likely it's the small pool of people in your bracket. So much of the game has pushed to 70+ there are less and less players in those lower brackets... and when you get them you'll have a higher chance of getting campers who can be very strong. maybe this helps you understand, but sorry if it doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    so you wanna miss out on free insignia?

quit your complaining

Leave a comment:

Working...
X