advanced class points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advanced class points

i know its been asked and i even read the thread too bad that was too long ago and i dont remember specifics. i searched for it, didnt find it quick enough so lost my patience and im asking it again:

how do we get pts for this? when i class advanced i got a ton of points and got straight up to lv4 dragon stage... i dont remember but still it was lv4 dragon, i assumed at lv5 dragon id get some more, but i didnt, and ive been getting lots of "levels"

any clue?

You get 1 point every 4 lvls.

Comment

The thing i want to know is, when we reach max stage do we get to fill all skill points?
      Name:MODOKâ„¢
      Class:Archer
      Server:Kabam s28(West)
      Guild:CritRime
      Level:Advanced 80
      BR(MAX):1.6 mil
      Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

no mate...u get 60 skills points from 160 lvls. 80/2 from first lvls and 80/4 from advanced. to max everything (which is stupid if they did) u need more than 70 i think...
        Originally posted by TheVictorious
        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
        Originally posted by PunkPetal
        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
        Originally posted by EdGrr
        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
        Class: Mage
        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

there are 8 advanced mainlevels that have 10 sub levels each.
          So this is 80 extra levels
          Per 4 sublevels u get 1 skillpoint
          next to that yout at XX levels an extra option for % upgrade of an astral (put in gold for 1% extra astral vallue)
          they say you can gain dragon soul level also but i have no clue how this works.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
            there are 8 advanced mainlevels that have 10 sub levels each.
            So this is 80 extra levels
            Per 4 sublevels u get 1 skillpoint
            next to that yout at XX levels an extra option for % upgrade of an astral (put in gold for 1% extra astral vallue)
            they say you can gain dragon soul level also but i have no clue how this works.
            Simple, 8 class ranks / 8 dragon soul levels, you can't go above your class rank ^^
            Same with advanced runes. (tho in all fairness you get exp way faster than dragon souls so don't think there's any point in the limitation as chances are you'll get 7-8 rank lot sooner than 7-8 dragon soul lol)

Comment

Working...
            X