Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is wartune creating an endless whip-sc-gem loop? (NOT COMPLAINT)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have played this game long, you should know never to question R2 when they decide to be generous. Just use events while they are here. Never know when the chance may come again.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
      It all started from the previous very generous gem event, where people could get a one-for-one by synthesising gems. Synthesising a level 7 gem gave you one more level 7 gem, etc. It also gave lots and lots of whips.

Then came the whip event which gave us lots and lots of gems again. I now have more gems than ever before.

Do you think wartune is creating an endless whip-sc-gem loop? I can only imagine that if wartune gives another generous gem event, I would get a crazy unprecedented amount of whips again.

This is not a complaint, but a discussion about wartune's future if this continues. What are the motives of wartune behind this? Why are they so generous suddenly?
      Hmmmmm.......

Anyone else notice his broken English has magically fixed itself? Well, for the most part at least.

I think we gots a case of multiple personalities here.

Oh, and on topic... No, I don't think they're being too generous. It gives a lot of us normal folk a chance to catch up a bit and stay competitive without having to spend $1k a month. Not to mention, for a lot of the advanced lvl80's, SC's are practically useless at this point.
      Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 09-27-2014, 02:37 PM.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
        Hmmmmm.......

Anyone else notice his broken English has magically fixed itself? Well, for the most part at least.
        From a total noob to Antiapartheid posts....

Condor hasnt left after all I guess.

Comment

Working...
        X