Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is wartune creating an endless whip-sc-gem loop? (NOT COMPLAINT)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is wartune creating an endless whip-sc-gem loop? (NOT COMPLAINT)

It all started from the previous very generous gem event, where people could get a one-for-one by synthesising gems. Synthesising a level 7 gem gave you one more level 7 gem, etc. It also gave lots and lots of whips.

Then came the whip event which gave us lots and lots of gems again. I now have more gems than ever before.

Do you think wartune is creating an endless whip-sc-gem loop? I can only imagine that if wartune gives another generous gem event, I would get a crazy unprecedented amount of whips again.

This is not a complaint, but a discussion about wartune's future if this continues. What are the motives of wartune behind this? Why are they so generous suddenly?
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    66.67%

Are you trying to create an endless stupidity(Create an Alt - Crappy threads - Get banned) loop?

>Yes.
    >Of course.
    >Absolutely!
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Wartune also cares for those slow levelers, like me.

Comment

One thing is certain, how this forum creates an endless cycle of stupid posters.

Comment

I don't understand your question...

You got your answer --> ok
          You don't have your answer -- > ok

so what's the point of asking stupid questions? just enjoy the event and ****
          Server : Avazu - S1
          Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

late breaking information here.... wait no it isn't.

Comment

Who cares about the motives behind the generous events. Just be quiet and enjoy them while it lasts.

Comment

I like the whip --> gem --> sc / whip cycle.
                I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

I think its to soften the blow of fast leveling ...this cycle of events helps to raise BR which gives confidence to level. With elite 80 parts of the game coming, the game kinda starts at lvl 80 now..everything before it is to prepare yourself for it. The way Im going I will be around 150 160 k br by level 72...around 200 k by level 80 all going to plan.

Comment

I like the OP's tagline:

"Officially no longer spending" - Were you at some point Unofficially no longer spending? Was this reported on Huffington Post and that's why it is now Official?
                    "Officially quitting in a month's time" - You dislike the game so much you are going to keep playing for a month, then quit...... maybe quit now?

I want the credentials of whoever made this official. If I see you playing after a month or spending again there is going to be hell to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
                      What are the motives of wartune behind this? Why are they so generous suddenly?
                      R2games said:

[img=http://s25.postimg.org/lpsfukoej/599853f691a4eb709399da9dfd0b4de29e1dd7be6644bb24.jpg]
                      Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 09-26-2014, 05:37 AM.
                      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Yeah due to these events older players (doing events for longer time) are favoured forever and there is no way for newer players (unless you want to spend 20-100K balens just on these items- thats probably why wartune does these events- some big casher on newer servers spend so much to catch up) to catch up since every event the differences between players get larger.For example in 55-59 plenty of ppl ride lvl 4 and lvl 5 mounts while I ride lvl. 3. They have advantages in everything forever whips/gems/scs...There needs to be event consuming resources to make it fair again, like train ur mount 25 times to get 1 marha/100K gold/100K daru.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
                          It all started from the previous very generous gem event, where people could get a one-for-one by synthesising gems. Synthesising a level 7 gem gave you one more level 7 gem, etc. It also gave lots and lots of whips

your signature is a lie , u dont have an alt in server 403 coz i used to play there . and there are few lvl 40 campers , and u aint one of them . stop lying

Comment

ALSO u don't realize, the soul crystals and whips will cap out higher level cashers who will buy more mounts clothing etc... and the amount of gems you will need for level 12 gems ..... the transposers.... all to keep you playing longer and the longer you play the more likely you will spend.... trust me, it's ingenious!
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

It doesn't matter to Wartune if they are being generous as long as they are being generous to all.

The gold and balens required for conversion and transposing of the gems gives them revenue.

Comment

Working...
                              X