Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cw ? on ties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cw ? on ties

Im confused is it whoever did most dmg or most hps at end? Cuz if its most dmg the system is broke cuz I know in 2 of the 3 ties I did way more dmg. Only one was last fight woulda been close. I used amnesia and my matk way higher im sure. But please anyone know ty...

Seems like it is more dmg, because I had less hp than my opponent and I still won the fight
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

lowest br highest hp

Comment

eliatan said it was damage dealt in one of her videos i believe
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

It's the total of dmg you do that matter... Also, I think that the dmg done to troops also count (but I'm not sure)
          Lunay - Knighted knight
          23.25M BR
          Guild : SHIELD
          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm1- View Post
            Im confused is it whoever did most dmg or most hps at end? Cuz if its most dmg the system is broke cuz I know in 2 of the 3 ties I did way more dmg. Only one was last fight woulda been close. I used amnesia and my matk way higher im sure. But please anyone know ty...
            The only official word on this so far is...

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

Rules
            • Within a round, if neither player is defeated within 3 minutes the victory will go to the player who deals the most damage. If damage dealt is the same then the victory goes to the contestant with the higher battle rating.
            I know you said you clearly did more damage, but it could possible that your opponent had less overall HP, thus making it appear you were doing more damage?
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-26-2014, 07:36 AM. Reason: Small code fix in quote

Comment

it is not dmg dealt, its % hp at the end. if u have 100k hp but its 20% of your hp, and the opponent has 50k hp but its 21% of his hp, the opponent will win.

Comment

ok now i am confused because i remember when mages cw were like heal heal heal in order to have more hp than the other at the end of the match(before the sylph era), it wasnt about damage. did it change? or my memory fails me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  ok now i am confused because i remember when mages cw were like heal heal heal in order to have more hp than the other at the end of the match(before the sylph era), it wasnt about damage. did it change? or my memory fails me lol

it used to be like that but they changed it, not a problem for archers though, its all about dps
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

in case both players are still alive after the time runs out, it used to be the one with the most hp wins, but they changed it to the one who inflicted the most damage wins when they added Warlord's and Warrior's Hall.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Modifications

Comment

I don't think blood rune counts on the dmg dealt however, cause my opponent did way more dmg to me(cause of blood rune), but I won(most likly cause my atk/def was higher).

Comment

Working...
                      X