Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars fixed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars fixed

My preliminary points read 2970 before the wars start, thought it a glitch. Now that my point total and had 2
    matches time out that I should have won easy, not even close. So NOT a glitch, points known to game before hand. Its a fixed fight.

is it my english too bad? cuz I can't understand what you are talking about
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Should we feed it?

Fine, I have some extra nerves today since it's friday.

Some notes:
      1. If your fights timed out and you lost you should not have "won easy". Even if you won one of them, the other one would be a harder match because you'd have more points.
      2. So I could break this conspiracy theory of yours if I could get matched against someone I know in the last round and rig the winner? We're not fighting bots, you know - this happens.
      3. Why would anyone want to prevent you from getting 3240 points (if I understood right, that's how much you would have gotten)? You need > 3510 to pass into the finals, at least in my region, and that way is not blocked by some men in black.

The obvious answer to the nonexisting question is: You had 2970 points in the last prelims and 2970 in these prelims. You thought this was a nice coincidence so you made a fabulous tale of witchcraft and wizardry.

Comment

Is bg fixed too?
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          Is bg fixed too?
          Yeah, u don't need double honor scrolls anymore.
          IGN: Kittylation
          Server: Miniclip
          Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by lock9999999 View Post
            My preliminary points read 2970 before the wars start, thought it a glitch. Now that my point total and had 2
            matches time out that I should have won easy, not even close. So NOT a glitch, points known to game before hand. Its a fixed fight.
            I hope you made a screenshot of your CW panel before starting fighting, else i give you little hope in getting some help.
            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
            then click on support

Comment

Nothing new, cw shows prelim points from the previous cw for some time.
              Unless you gained an awesome ammount of br outside the events that gives br boost to every one,your points wont change much the next month.

In other worths, getting the same ammount of points a few times in a row isnt that strange.

Comment

i got awesome points 2 class wars ago
                3510 points i think? or a loss under that

i won some matches i shouldn't of and had lots of afk opponents
                today i got so many losses, i almost rage quit
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

you need to be fixed.. i think..

Comment

I managed to win 6 last night best performance I ever had in CW. the Worst sequence was 3 losses in a row and best sequence was two wins in a row. One of my friends got the same person twice in a row and they each one battle. I not met and guild members or players from my server. I do know people that happened too.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                      I managed to win 6 last night best performance I ever had in CW. the Worst sequence was 3 losses in a row and best sequence was two wins in a row. One of my friends got the same person twice in a row and they each one battle. I not met and guild members or players from my server. I do know people that happened too.

DarkMeph

see thats the thing, its meant to be going by same points
                      and i dont think someone who can deal 60k arrow strikes, would be same points as me 8 rounds in

i noticed last class wars was kinda hard too, did they change it to the win/loss system again?
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

ok point one, I did not do last class wars so not the points from then. Point two, had few matches where I had 90%+ hitpoints left and enemy had less than 10% hitpoints and my level/br higher and still lost on time out.

Comment

Working...
                        X