MATK/PATK effects Sylph DMG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkling1976 View Post
    Ignoring will reduction and resistance your base damage should be (patk -pdef)/2, when you're in sylph mode your base damage should be: ([patk + sylph patk] - their pdef)/2 for amazon and ([patk + sylph matk] - their mdef)/2 for eve. Resistance reduction and resistances will mess with this a little. Rather than looking at the critical delphic hits, look at how much damage the sylph does for its auto attack (non crit), look at how much damage you do for your auto attack (non crit). Work out what their mdef and pdef is and then look to see how the range of damage you get compares to what you calculate. I think the damage floats by +/- 10%. There's also passive skills to account for as well that will reduce damage received.
    we are all curious about this thing and i do something about my curiosity.. please do the same and see for yourself that we all know nothing about patk-pdef thing etc etc.. we all know patk is for pdef and matk is for mdef. bud the sylph thing change the way the dmg should be.. but if you try to compute using the given numbers.. gaia (matk) should do more dmg. i will not go 1 by 1 on the details that is already given.

regards to the Game master/ Mentor / Moderator i ask a couple of weeks ago how to kill a dark succuba who said just kill it. i figure it out myself and found out your party needs to refresh once the succuba hp down to 0 and you will see what the real HP is.

Comment

i dont have chaos or amnesia rune, dont need it
      rage and brutality
      archer round i double hit arrow strike multi shot and AP
      throw in a brutality early, finish with rage rune

sylph round, i can rarely double hit since my character sprite doesnt load in time
      so i start with delphic sniper,{sylph**, jupiters, short circuit, brutality rune sylph delphic, sometimes if im lucky i can get a flash storm

flash storm is on + 5 sylph stacks + brutality but doesnt always work
      sylph delphic on 4 stacks + brutality
      crits 400k +

if i can double hit i get slightly more, but really with the sylph stacking and brutality when you cant double shot it makes up for the lost rounds
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        i dont have chaos or amnesia rune, dont need it
        rage and brutality
        archer round i double hit arrow strike multi shot and AP
        throw in a brutality early, finish with rage rune

sylph round, i can rarely double hit since my character sprite doesnt load in time
        so i start with delphic sniper,{sylph**, jupiters, short circuit, brutality rune sylph delphic, sometimes if im lucky i can get a flash storm

flash storm is on + 5 sylph stacks + brutality but doesnt always work
        sylph delphic on 4 stacks + brutality
        crits 400k +

if i can double hit i get slightly more, but really with the sylph stacking and brutality when you cant double shot it makes up for the lost rounds
        ahh yeah thats what you will see on youtube and other guide-guide-blog-wanna-be but in reality no-one's wanna share their secret so let me give you a clue.. remove 1 skill on your given list. go trade 120 runestone for amnesia or chaos pack. and press the afk button sometimes. if -50% rage consumption apear use delp. that should give you much more than your sylph round.

Comment

but i dont want amnesia or chaos, i have no use for them, and considering im effectively getting the same amount as you, im doing pretty well

Comment

I haven't done anything systematic but in god's descent I swap between my sylphs depending on the boss type and I haven;t seen anything in the damage that I do when using an amazon queen or an eve that suggests that my miniscule matk (I play a knight) has any impact. In game a friend has a knight with about the same br as me, but her matk is 10k and my matk is 3k. Our blue 4 star sylphs do about the same damage when you account for her crit build and my ewd build. That 7k matk difference would give about an extra 16000 damage to her eve on delphic hits, I haven't noticed anything close to that. It's all anecdotal and I haven't tested it.

Comment

but i dont want amnesia or chaos, i have no use for them, and considering im effectively getting the same amount as you, im doing pretty well
              say this to me again after 2-3 months when you are (if ever you have plan on) fighting for top 10 ranks in solo arena of your server

Comment

Also dont forget the aspect of defence ignore. A Matk sylph doesn't make, logically, use of -pdef stats where and Patk sylph does.
                if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                then click on support

Comment

I haven't done anything systematic but in god's descent I swap between my sylphs depending on the boss type and I haven;t seen anything in the damage that I do when using an amazon queen or an eve that suggests that my miniscule matk (I play a knight) has any impact. In game a friend has a knight with about the same br as me, but her matk is 10k and my matk is 3k. Our blue 4 star sylphs do about the same damage when you account for her crit build and my ewd build. That 7k matk difference would give about an extra 16000 damage to her eve on delphic hits, I haven't noticed anything close to that. It's all anecdotal and I haven't tested it.
                  its hard to test it on high eve due to unstable voltage.. try to catch lv1 and you will see.. if ever you have plan on testing..

Comment

Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
                    its hard to test it on high eve due to unstable voltage.. try to catch lv1 and you will see.. if ever you have plan on testing..
                    My sylph doesn't have that passive. It's on a long list of things to get.

If I wasn't clear we're both using eves, so if matk did have an effect,then she should be doing a bit more damage (accounting for our different builds) than me esp when we're fighting the same mpd boss.

Comment

say this to me again after 2-3 months when you are (if ever you have plan on) fighting for top 10 ranks in solo arena of your server
                      i already do, when im not lazy i can get top 10 pretty easily

Comment

i already do, when im not lazy i can get top 10 pretty easily
                        what the.... 120k+ BR top 10 o.O ok try top 10 in CW.. goodluck

Comment

My sylph doesn't have that passive. It's on a long list of things to get.

If I wasn't clear we're both using eves, so if matk did have an effect,then she should be doing a bit more damage (accounting for our different builds) than me esp when we're fighting the same mpd boss.
                          how much is your matk and what is your BR and Lv...

Comment

what the.... 120k+ BR top 10 o.O ok try top 10 in CW.. goodluck

solo arena is easy lol, im fighting against bots not humans
                            class wars, is completely different
                            im not about to pull out a bank loan for a game, you think im stupid?

Comment

Working...
                            X