This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG is team work

so,, my alt just kicked from one of the best guild in my server. the reason, im killing my own guildies. low level one that pick crystal. i think he reported me to some officer in my guild after the BG over.
    emm it ok. but i even dunno theres such a rules. i only know that they are AFK hater, if u afk u will be kickked. the situation of the BG is very crucial cuz my team almost catch up n losing. moreover theres one op player runnin around infront of our camp, targeting me and others. he even cashing me all the way till i safely go inside spawn point to save myself n my crystal. thanx to my friend he hold him for me to let me pass then catch the crystal miner.
    i think i saw 3 ppl of same guild as mine in other team. so if i let them, my team will lose, mostlikely. this is not the guild war, this is team player. u work for ur team not for ur guild. i work hard for the guild with my high contibution, around 15k-20k ibelieve, have lvl 4 guild skill. i know that this guild has many high ppl, casher, etc, me with only 16k BR is nothin compared to them but its kinda make me "wow"..
    its ok i can join another guild where my other friends are.
    conclusion: if we cant attck our guildies in BG, thats the same as AFK!. what if theres more than 3 of them. n u let them pick crystal n kill ur teammates, thats very unfair isnt it? n u will definitely make ur team lose.
    note: in BG i never picky who my opponent is, my guildies or not, i just kill em all even my RL best friend. except if u know u cant kill him because he just OP. i ignore OP casher, but no other who can actually killable.

n thanx for reading. ^_^
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Thats why I kill them reguardless, especially when I see they are on a killing spree

Comment

About the only times I attack a guildie is if I want to test their progress or I need to die or they need to be killed (low hp). Most of the time I refrain from attacking them. If I'm attacked by a guildie I'll do my best to kick their backside to show em don't attack me again but I won't cry about it to an officer. That's just being a baby.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

if me ... i just attk all who are killable. in the past i never complain being killed in BG by anyone, even if killed by same person 7-10 times streak. i just leveling fast, if BG come i will runnin cart as many as i can.
        we work as a team, i work for my team. if u hate AFK in BG, ull understand how hard fighting if some of ur team AFK for whole BG. not attacking an enemy because some reasons like i mentioned above while the rest of our team fighting to win the BG, is not my style at all.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

In our guild, we chase each others. :P
          That's cause we like to hit on each others. And I like being assaulted the most.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

no worries dude , improve in other guild and later let them face ur smiting through hell and send them to oblivion !
            and say I'm a man with no flag , i join guild for powwah
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Working...
            X