european mage cw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• european mage cw

for some reason asta and boil didnt participate, so i would like to bet on jbird, dante, vebso. The question is which order :P. Anyone knows how they did against each other last cw? on who will you bet?

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    for some reason asta and boil didnt participate, so i would like to bet on jbird, dante, vebso. The question is which order :P. Anyone knows how they did against each other last cw? on who will you bet?
    I didn't meet neither of them yesterday.
    Heard on the grapevine (not sure if it's true) that Astaroth got he's account hacked. Boil, no idea why she didn't play.
    As for the bets, be careful on betting on me. My conection DC out of the blue again yesterday making me loose 2 battles. In the finals that's assisted suicide...
    Note also that Carbonatus is really becoming a strong player, so keep him in mind.

As for me, my bet was Jbird, Dante, Vebso.

Good luck to all of the players in the finals!

JBird
    Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
    Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
    One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Every bet I have made on Euro Mage finals (the last three CW's or so) has been the correct players in the incorrect order.

My money this time is on Birdie, Dante and Vebso (again) but in what order I have yet to decide. I'll post here once I make my mind up and then everyone else can bet the other way and win...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

i kept beting in the wrong order for a long time....last time the bet was in the right order for like 13 matches i believe, after which vebso made a surprise and finished on 2nd instead of 3rd....every time i place dante first boil wins, every time i bet on boil to be first, dante wins...now jbird seems to be strong enough to be first too. i only want to win it once to get that +50 mount

how did you do against vebso and dante last cw finals time jbird ?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          i kept beting in the wrong order for a long time....last time the bet was in the right order for like 13 matches i believe, after which vebso made a surprise and finished on 2nd instead of 3rd....every time i place dante first boil wins, every time i bet on boil to be first, dante wins...now jbird seems to be strong enough to be first too. i only want to win it once to get that +50 mount

how did you do against vebso and dante last cw finals time jbird ?
          Lost from Dante.
          DC against Vebso mid fight.

JBird

Comment

My and "sansone" (knight friend of mine on my same server) account was hacked 3 day ago..... complete deletion of char seems that r2 don't want to roll back our account if they keep like this I'll never play on Wartune anymore

Bye Bye to all
            Astaroth - S63

Comment

Originally posted by Astaroth.76 View Post
              My and "sansone" (knight friend of mine on my same server) account was hacked 3 day ago..... complete deletion of char seems that r2 don't want to roll back our account if they keep like this I'll never play on Wartune anymore

Bye Bye to all
              I think no hacker will hack into some account in random, I don't knwo if it is your fault of giving out your personal info or not
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

never give my pwd to someone on internet the only 3 that known my pwd was real life friends (1 is sansone that also had is account delete at the same time) and the other 2 will stop to play if we will not have back our stuff and we are speaking of maryy - s63 and ares75-s80 (merged with s63) both player with more than 240k of BR u really think that 1 of this my friends have deleted my stuff?
                Astaroth - S63

Comment

never give my pwd to someone on internet the only 3 that known my pwd was real life friends (1 is sansone that also had is account delete at the same time) and the other 2 will stop to play if we will not have back our stuff and we are speaking of maryy - s63 and ares75-s80 (merged with s63) both player with more than 240k of BR u really think that 1 of this my friends have deleted my stuff?
                  I m really sad for you Asta.

I don't think 1 of ur friend destroyed ur account, but if a hacker has acces to one of this PC, he can have multiple PW at once. That s why ur friend and u were destructed at same time.
                  I wish R2-ProCity will do smth more for u

Comment

Bye Bye to all
                    Sorry to hear that Astaroth. You are a good player and a worthy oponente.
                    I sincerely hope they roll back your char.

JBird

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                      Sorry to hear that Astaroth. You are a good player and a worthy oponente.
                      I sincerely hope they roll back your char.
                      lol how do u lost to dante I thought aegis owns Athena

after all its patk sylph

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                        lol how do u lost to dante I thought aegis owns Athena

after all its patk sylph
                        I wonder after this coment how many times you played against Dante... None?

JBird

Comment

dante has aegis, senadbasic

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                            I wonder after this coment how many times you played against Dante... None?
                            I didn't played just was sure aegis or aq own any mage since patk sylph ....

I know it owns my herc....

i didn't played against any of u but using some common sense that patk sylph is better against mage than matk...for wagers i mean,u all are around same br

and for me well im wortless compared to u or him

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                              I didn't played just was sure aegis or aq own any mage since patk sylph ....

I know it owns my herc....

i didn't played against any of u but using some common sense that patk sylph is better against mage than matk...for wagers i mean,u all are around same br

and for me well im wortless compared to u or him
                              It was a joke
                              I knew you didn't or you'd know Dante also plays with an Aegis, as Nemosadeus posted up, same strenght has mine, fully maxed

JBird

Comment

Working...
                              X