X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draggyy
    started a topic european mage cw

european mage cw

for some reason asta and boil didnt participate, so i would like to bet on jbird, dante, vebso. The question is which order :P. Anyone knows how they did against each other last cw? on who will you bet?

• Draggyy
    replied
    gz jbird, and gz for the bet winner. My bet was acording to the forum: jbird, dante, vebso, so i have to wait for a winning bet :P

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    got my bet win :P

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Just wanna say awesome work Jbird, you deserve a win finaly, may I ask if you still are EWD or back to CRIT? =)

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]105936[/ATTACH]

I did the same wager lol

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Every bet I have made on Euro Mage finals (the last three CW's or so) has been the correct players in the incorrect order.

My money this time is on Birdie, Dante and Vebso (again) but in what order I have yet to decide. I'll post here once I make my mind up and then everyone else can bet the other way and win...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wager.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1695741

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    gz on the mage winners, i guessed them right but was short 10 crystals on my mage to bet lol.

@Dante, i still cant decide if damage is the winner, won 1 that i should have won anyway, lost 2, one i was sure i did more damage and the other one was a loss anyway. But i had another strange fight that can be qualified as bug - long one, close to the timer i kill my opponent, he falls down in the losing pose and i get Failure message after 5s, smh.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    1st of all gz to bird for the win.

now in game...this "DAMAGE WILL DECIDE THE WINNER" is pure lie...

match with vebso i deserve to lose my ulti got greyed last second so i missed delph. vebso gz for the play.

but on game with bird i am sure i did more damage since i casted pet way after...anyway..."unless damage to troops count" which might be the deal now that i think better

2 games lost cause of damage

gz on the winners...
    Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 09-27-2014, 02:54 PM. Reason: 2nd thoughts

Leave a comment:

• R22965876
    replied
    Too bad i already picked my votes,hope you attend and do your best but it's your choice
    Last edited by R22965876; 09-27-2014, 05:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    well dante, can you decide on it before the bets are finished , so we wont have a surprise? we want to win this bet ,at least me...once.will you do your best or not?

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    sorry to hear about astaroth. my bet is bird, dante, vebso, for sentimental reasons. but i dont know if i will play on finals and even if i do i might pick my 45k medusa and not aegis...since cw has nothing to offer me anymore apart from 5min fame...

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
    It was a joke
    I knew you didn't or you'd know Dante also plays with an Aegis, as Nemosadeus posted up, same strenght has mine, fully maxed
    ah damn I thought he play Athena
    no matter ill still cheer for u

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    I didn't played just was sure aegis or aq own any mage since patk sylph ....

I know it owns my herc....

i didn't played against any of u but using some common sense that patk sylph is better against mage than matk...for wagers i mean,u all are around same br

and for me well im wortless compared to u or him
    It was a joke
    I knew you didn't or you'd know Dante also plays with an Aegis, as Nemosadeus posted up, same strenght has mine, fully maxed

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
    I wonder after this coment how many times you played against Dante... None?
    I didn't played just was sure aegis or aq own any mage since patk sylph ....

I know it owns my herc....

i didn't played against any of u but using some common sense that patk sylph is better against mage than matk...for wagers i mean,u all are around same br

and for me well im wortless compared to u or him

Leave a comment:

• nemosadeos
    replied
    dante has aegis, senadbasic

Leave a comment:

Working...
X