apollo seals speculative investment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apollo seals speculative investment

Hello, I was thinking of buying 2 apollo seals for 3K balens (I already got an apollo but need hades). Do u think that when a next sylph chest come I will be able to exchange 2 seals for enough event shards to buy hades? If that was true it would be very good investment but if not you basically waste 30 usd. Can someone post screenshot of previous event exchange/give me advice on this?

the Apollo in the shop are white. Also you are limited to purchasing 1 per day, one can be sold every 4 hours and there is a limit to 10 per server. I am doing this from memory so I could be wrong on the some details.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
      the Apollo in the shop are white. Also you are limited to purchasing 1 per day, one can be sold every 4 hours and there is a limit to 10 per server. I am doing this from memory so I could be wrong on the some details.

DarkMeph
      Its one Apollo every 4 hours, I could still get 2 of these if I wanted to, not many players buy them on my server.

Comment

You can't buy to save for exchange. Exchange has always been for blue apollo/hades and that is unlikely to change.

Comment

Working...
        X