Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warpack is there any difference between shop and group purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warpack is there any difference between shop and group purchase?

It states under group purchase current price 3900 (original price 3900) (0% off) - Yet below on the same it states purchases 0, 5,10,20 reduce 0, 401, 901, 1401 - What exactly do you get for 3,900 balens - I am guessing 100 but unsure? - Is their any reduction at all between group purchase and shop price? If not what is the point including in group purchase...

guessing from what I'm trying to understand, if you buy a ridiculous amount you get a discount. so if you bought it in shop you wont get the discount that group purchase would give. maybe if we refresh and clear cache we will get a clear explaination
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      guessing from what I'm trying to understand, if you buy a ridiculous amount you get a discount. so if you bought it in shop you wont get the discount that group purchase would give. maybe if we refresh and clear cache we will get a clear explaination
      It is vaguely worded. Hopefully if anyone has purchased the group warpack for 3900 they can confirm exactly what you get and if there is a reduction or not on the shop price!

Comment

25 balen/box is actually good (not this box as nothing worthy here, but if it gives things like divinity shard it will be nice deal)
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Howie1 View Post
          It states under group purchase current price 3900 (original price 3900) (0% off) - Yet below on the same it states purchases 0, 5,10,20 reduce 0, 401, 901, 1401 - What exactly do you get for 3,900 balens - I am guessing 100 but unsure? - Is their any reduction at all between group purchase and shop price? If not what is the point including in group purchase...
          Yes, for 3900 balens you get 100, if it's purchased 5 times the price will be reduced by 401, if purchased 10 times it will get a discount of 901 balens, and so on.
          Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 09-26-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Ducky View Post
            Yes, for 3900 balens you get 100, if it's purchased 5 times the price will be reduced by 401, if purchased 10 times it will get a discount of 901 balens, and so on.
            As the max warpacks you can purchase daily in shop is 200 not sure how this works? - At 3,900 balens per hundred in group purchase, I wonder is it unlimited purchase now - If not I can't see how this will work!

Comment

Originally posted by Howie1 View Post
              As the max warpacks you can purchase daily in shop is 200 not sure how this works? - At 3,900 balens per hundred in group purchase, I wonder is it unlimited purchase now - If not I can't see how this will work!
              i think its just if x amount of players buy it on your sever then the discount kicks in..after 5 players buy you get it cheaper then cheaper again after 10 players buy....at the end of the event whoever paid more balens than the final price will get a refund of the diffrence

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	kjnhkhliuh.png
Views:	1
Size:	503.8 KB
ID:	1695622

only thing people have really bought

seems popular
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Mentor? Is your role different from a Moderator?

Comment

Mentors are bit like r2 vets I believe.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      Mentor? Is your role different from a Moderator?
                      Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                      Mentors are bit like r2 vets I believe.

DarkMeph
                      Mentors is the new name for the Vets. The Mentors you'll see on the forum from now on are the Mentors you see on your server. They are here to answer questions and offer help, just like they do in game. So their role is similar in the sense of answering questions and helping out. It differs in the sense that only the mods are swinging the banhammer if needs be, warning and tidying up the place with cupcakes and such.

They are *not* here to take a beating from people... that's what the mods are for. Though with all staff: harassment of staff is not tolerated. So try to bully a Mentor, and you'll have the mods to answer to.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        So try to bully a Mentor, and you'll have the mods to answer to.
                        *challenge accepted*

ps: learn to take a joke
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          *challenge accepted*

ps: learn to take a joke
                          "Leeeeeeet's get reeeeaaaaddddyyyyy toooooooo RRRRRUMBLEEEEEEEE!" ^_^
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                          X