Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

violations and refunds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    seems like u don't u know english I haven't shared my pwd with in game player but with real life friends that I know personally and are all damaged by what happened to me and all will stop playing if I don't come back to play

    so please don't make such accuse to people that u don't know they are not kid but grow up people that don't do such a thing
    Astaroth - S63

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Astaroth.76 View Post
      seems like u don't u know english I haven't shared my pwd with in game player but with real life friends that I know personally and are all damaged by what happened to me and all will stop playing if I don't come back to play

      so please don't make such accuse to people that u don't know they are not kid but grow up people that don't do such a thing
      so your real life friends play the game? wouldnt that make them ingame players???

      Comment


      • #18
        violated tos
        end of warranty

        bad luck.. welcome to the internet

        Comment


        • #19
          Remember when R2 messed up and rolled back the oceanic server to the day before? They could do something like this on just your server? But I guess because their ticket system is pretty much let me read the ticket do nothing and still get my in game items this happened a few days ago and to much can be lost by others.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
            Remember when R2 messed up and rolled back the oceanic server to the day before? They could do something like this on just your server? But I guess because their ticket system is pretty much let me read the ticket do nothing and still get my in game items this happened a few days ago and to much can be lost by others.

            wasnt just oceanic
            US west as well even though thats the timezone furthest behind everyone?
            they still made that mistake

            "r2 elves" are a bunch of trolls anyway
            guildie had his event items just disappear
            they said they cant do anything
            he kept pestering, a day after the event finished they were like
            "you were right they did go missing" and returned his event tokens
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

            Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

            Comment


            • #21
              Lets just say from my 25 + years of gaming that...you dont have online friends..you think you know these people cos you talk on FB and inworld at WT etc...you dont know them..all you know is what they want you to know. YOUR A FOOL IF YOU SHARE WITH ANYONE YOUR INFO ETC ON THE NET.

              Comment


              • #22
                pickapath i think you dont understand english good mate astar say this friends from real life not from net

                Comment


                • #23
                  could it be that r2 them selfs are deleting character gear and stuff so they can get more cash from u. and its really not a hacker at all. its kind funny that they cannt get same gear back at all. and make you guys start over just so u spend more of your money to get back what u lose in the firest place. I no that when I quit the game about a year ago they wouldn't stop charging make account intill a half year later after I had to close it to stop there charges

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by R24920011 View Post
                    could it be that r2 them selfs are deleting character gear and stuff so they can get more cash from u. and its really not a hacker at all. its kind funny that they cannt get same gear back at all. and make you guys start over just so u spend more of your money to get back what u lose in the firest place. I no that when I quit the game about a year ago they wouldn't stop charging make account intill a half year later after I had to close it to stop there charges
                    You think someone will keep pouring money after such treatment? Restore everything and they will spend same as before, A LOT, neglect the issue and goodbye to one of their best customers.
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      yep on the last 2 months I buyed 450k balens (just checked on oreder history) + vip this make 4500 $ in 2 months they really think that I'll buy again balens if they don't gimme back my stuff (since to them it cost nothing).......
                      Astaroth - S63

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                        Lets just say from my 25 + years of gaming that...you dont have online friends..you think you know these people cos you talk on FB and inworld at WT etc...you dont know them..all you know is what they want you to know. YOUR A FOOL IF YOU SHARE WITH ANYONE YOUR INFO ETC ON THE NET.
                        YOU wrong. Those ppl he knows in RL and long ime of playing different games.. BTW ASta has informatics school so not say stupid tings guys. AND all this have no real profit if he get hacked cuz tnx to him they grow faster!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          he shouldn't have given his login to anyone. it's against the tos. Fact is, he made a mistake and so did one of his sloppy friends.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I hope you get back everything. So far, in ANY game I played, in such cases a rollback was always possible (regardless of whose fault it was). In the other game I play, Doomlord, players don't spend that amount of moneys and still if some1 gets hacked, they can restore everything in 1 day.

                            I'm sure if you have enough patience, they will do it for you too. Problem is, if it takes week, it's a big loss already. One of my friend has his record damaged (it was some database error) and he couldn't log in, took them one week to resolve it, no compensation.

                            Btw, they indeed do not make difference between heavy cashers and light cashers (or even free players) in customer service. People who paid 5-10k uSD often still have to wait weeks for ticket
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              u spend 450 k balen in 2 months

                              claps hands

                              well done

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                The way they give stuff back has always seemed confusing. Seen people get everything back, nothing back, most seems to be in the middle. Fairly big casher on a server got everything but sylphs back... they never have played again. Char was completely behind having to start the sylph came over again.

                                Sorry you lost your stuff, I hope you get it back. Always sucks to see the hackers win.
                                Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X