violations and refunds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• violations and refunds

As I imagine you already know what happened to astaroth-br-br 320000 and 230000 sansone but also summarize in a few words a night between 3.00 and 5.00 am a genius (hacker) came in and emptied the stores sold the equipment used Balens melted the stars, sacrificed sylph (2 orange and purple to all other 3/4 stars) made ​​divorce a short, incredible damage, immediately wrote to R2 which have reserved a few days for check-ups, now Samson has received material you do not even need one to level 40 in order to continue (some bud, some clothes, a pair of wings) but the equipment lvl 80 legendary nothing, nothing of the sylph, and it would be simple enough to do bakup, and in this way they think that continue to play by buying back all? I think not, then I wonder would it be better to do that bakup contnuano to play and spend to go forward rather than lose 2 players who have spent so much and? and consequently lose other players like me who do not feel protected and they stop spending, all of this could happen to anyone of us, I challenge them to think that those who find themselves with nothing and you just restiuscono those who continue to play, you would do it ? mah ...... at this point I do not know if it's worse than the hackers that has devastated the account or R2 which is not trivial and does not protect the players that spend. Maryy S63
    Eternity

condivido ciò che ha postato il player ercoless e aggiungo come nella vita reale oltre il danno si aggiunge la beffa è una vergogna trovo ripugnante e spregevole il rispetto che portano a coloro che li fanno lavorare e mangiare quindi vado in riflessione e se questa è la r2 e non risolveranno al meglio andro a spendere i miei soldi altrove! metidate gente!

I agree with what he has posted the player ercoless and add as in real life than the damage adds insult is a shame I find abhorrent and despicable respect that lead to those who make them work and eat then go in thinking and if this is the r2 and will not resolve the best i'm going to spend my money elsewhere! metidate people!
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-26-2014, 10:48 AM. Reason: Post merge.

Comment

It means that if something happens to our account, in any case that something is lost, we can say bye bye because we will not get the same item, oh well
      I think every game has logs and database where you can do a small rollback in case that if its needed, just like when there is a error with the events and players abuse of it
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I dont approve but understand to some extend how r2 neglects the regular players playing the game, but losing one of their best paying customer, really? You think those players will keep playing and paying? You want big "whales" now just try to lose one of those? Show some support and respect, you wont lose anything, au contraire. This is not cause of players mistake.

We are talking big money here, so dont relay this issue to some low paid staff, but to the one in charge. Be smart at least once.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

If R2 doesnt reboot my high br players or if i lose more of my fighters all Eternity will quit and its 100 active -more than half high spenders- enough said. Eternity GM
          Eternity GM

Comment

I think its a slap in the face if one of the most cashing player of r2 doesnt get his stuff back from a hack. It also shows others to be careful with spending money since if sth bad will happen they will not get it back.
            Giving Sansone some useless stuff (dunno if asta get it yet) seems insulting almost. It's imo a disgrace R2 doesnt have a bit more decency and respect to their players, especially the cashing ones.

I hope your chars will get restored again Asta and San and for the future new victims. As the damage is already high you also dont want to be neglected by r2

Comment

A hack or negligence? There is never such thing as hacked account, just people sharing account and not taking caution.
              It's only a game, quit and find another game if you don't want to play. Anything you think you own belongs to R2 anyway.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

astaroth said in this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ropean-mage-cw that 3 real life friends,who also play WT know his password,sounds more like a "friend" deleted his stuff than someone hacked it

Comment

I "only" gave my bank account PW to 3 of my friends. Weirdly enough, someone "hacked" my bank account and stole my money. Can I get a refund please sir game master?

Comment

Yeah they should get their stuff back as the precedent has already been set.

Sharing or not does not make a difference anymore, as previously LAPASHA had his account stripped.
                    There were several posts from guild members of his "confirming" account sharing, yet that account was reinstated fully

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      I "only" gave my bank account PW to 3 of my friends. Weirdly enough, someone "hacked" my bank account and stole my money. Can I get a refund please sir game master?
                      Oh hey you're my new best friend. Can I hack you too? :P

Comment

Lol he shared password with 3 ingame ,,friends´´ and then complains about being hacked. They probably got jelous of his br or something like that.

Comment

well, considering that R2 should have some database with all the addresses that access one account, they could check if a strange address accessed the account, or they were the usual ones...

Comment

Odd, friend of mine got hacked and R2 fully restored everything he had, but he had screenshots of everything [including stats and gems socketed] and he was only around 215K br, they probably will refund everything over time.

But as its a case of account sharing you will receive nothing back, R2 has strict policy on these sorts of things.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                              It's only a game, quit and find another game if you don't want to play. Anything you think you own belongs to R2 anyway.
                              wartune is more than just a game to some ppl , its addiction . it just cant be helped

Comment

Working...
                              X