Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Floating Announcement Moved >.<

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floating Announcement Moved >.<

I'm all for seeing everyone's name in big letters n such as they pass through the combs.. just have a minor suggestion.. can ya move it? to say the top of the screen? There's so many going through it seems like it flashes every ten seconds..this normally wouldn't be a problem, but especially during QTE training, it comes right up over the arrows.. and in a long string of QTEs with multiple flashes of who's doing what level in combs, you sometimes have to start over.. a few times.. lol
    Just a thought!
    May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

its quite a mainframe now xD
    Server: S3 WORG LAIR
    IGN: LordFireMage
    LVL: 4X

Comment

lol indeed.. I go through shock if I go more than 30 secs without seeing someone going through level 50+ of the combs.. I start twitching.. wondering why everyone abandoned me.. etc lol
      May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

Comment

Working...
      X