Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Enhanced Block Problems.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have confirmed the followings won't trigger heal on lvl2 Enhanced Block: normal attacks from Archers and Mages, normal ranged attacks of several mobs (little eyeballs, umbral archers, fire balls from goblins in Void, etc.), Multi-shot Skill, Priest troop normal attacks. AoEs will still trigger the heal, as in Lunatic Fire, Rof, Meteor, etc.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

so then the description is wrong and needs to be re-written, or the actual skill needs to be fixed. 100% should mean one hundred percent... not 100%, sometimes, depending... lol
      ChieftainRez
      Knight
      VictisHNR
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
        can't very well see the lvl of enhanced block, what lvl is it? (also on the 1st pic you sure you didn't heal beforehand?, heals come first so they also disappear first, also on the 2nd pic you blocked "1" skill which does multiple hits, you healed correctly, doubt the skill will actually "heal' for "each" block done, otherwise Mage rage regen passive is bugged as well, states +4 rage for "each" attack, rain of fire and meteoric do 2 atks seperately yet we only gain the basic 2, so i think block works correctly in my opinion, only way i could see it bugged, is if it's lv.2 and you block without healing

the enhanced block lvl is 2, is a bit blur but you can see a 3digit number with % sign in the description, so it is lvl2.
        i assure you that it doesnt disappeared yet. I just happened to delete the pic showing the attack damage(dodge) also that healed me.
        im sry for my doubtdul pic, but does not really work as you know. also i have no problem with the multiple hit skills, i already accepted that it will only heal me once if i dodge it.

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
        Second picture, you go the heal, you cannot heal multi hit attacks. You will only ever get 1 because its a single ability.
        Thus even if it hit you like 10 times, you would have block on the single ability showing dodge on all 10 hits.
        yes, i already figured that out,
        Last edited by MaineHusH; 10-14-2012, 07:26 PM.

Comment

@pronab
          is this pic showing a dodged attack that healed me proves that in my first pic, the heal doesnt disappeared yet?
          at this height(higher than the first pic i assume) the heal and the dodged starts to fade at the same time.

ohh, now i had managed to make my 3rd pic in my first batch of pics look big like the others

BTW what are we arguing about? if they fix this to 100% no one is at lost since it should be 100% from the beginning isnt it?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by MaineHusH; 10-14-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

The skill is bugged yes, but it's R2 who will decide when it is fixed.
            The mods can only tell them so many times. They can't change it.
            Also to the people who didn't get the post about stop feeding trolls.
            Well you should probably pay attention to signatures then. This is all.

Comment

it should heal for each time you dodge!

the skill it self says so.

Enchanced Block Lvl 2

100% chance to restore 4% of hp after dodge.

so every time you dodge you should heal right? at least that's the correct way it should work =(

also a screen shot is useless unless you can time is perfect!
              get a video would be better! youtube it lol!

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                The skill is bugged yes, but it's R2 who will decide when it is fixed.
                The mods can only tell them so many times. They can't change it.
                Also to the people who didn't get the post about stop feeding trolls.
                Well you should probably pay attention to signatures then. This is all.
                tnx bro, now im good, hope that it would be fixed soon, and ill try to read sigs more often.

Comment

Working...
                X