X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoveMagic777
    started a topic Sylph for knight

Sylph for knight

Hello all,I used Amazon queen as my sylph still blue,I want to know if I mistake to change sylph before I make purple one? Btw I am a knight. ty

• Hawklaser
    replied
    Outside of PvE, I can't recommend using Iris. Gaias are way too common in PvP and they tend to melt Knights even without the extra help of Iris being weak to them. You should have an Iris though even if not of much use in PvP areas, make sure to get Rain Dance when possible for it. Having Rain Dance will make it so don't need as specific of set ups for dungeons. There are times in PvP where running an Iris is beneficial, but that takes a bit of getting used to, to use it effectively.

A solid Gaia is great for World Boss, Class Wars and anywhere else need high single target damage. Amazon Queen fills a very similar role, just with a little less damage and some area of effect on top of it.

Hades is a good solid one for a variety of reasons, its just useful all around.

Apollo... Is pretty much an AoE heavy sylph, so Sylph arena, ToK, and group arena are where it will shine, Guild battle it can be useful, but beyond that Gaia or AQ will likely work better.

Pan, while not mentioned often, does have its uses. However if you do not plan on refining it and getting some of the refined only skills, better off investing your mahra and sepu elsewhere. Once refined, it becomes a very good AoE sylph, plus has some nice group support skills.

Leave a comment:

• Xander.
    replied
    Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
    Hello all,I used Amazon queen as my sylph still blue,I want to know if I mistake to change sylph before I make purple one? Btw I am a knight. ty
    Amazon is a very good sylph in PvE because of the +dmg it gives.But when choosing a sylph you have to take more things into consideration.

Since it is patk based,that means it would deal less damage on other knights since they have high pdef,such as in ClassWars.So for that, matk sylphs are better.

You also need to take into consideration which sylphs are more common,because players will use resistance crystals versus those.Since generally I think mages use Amazon preety often,they are likely to have resistance to it also,so you would hit less versus them.

So when you choose a sylph, first you need to know what do you need it for.The popular opinion on the forums for knigths is Gaia, Hades and Apollo.

But,either way,you need a strong sylph set-up for sylph arena,and judging by the sylphs everyone uses there,Amazon is preety strong.

Leave a comment:

• danar_w
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    never used it
    only 3 in our group and we get to 18 almost 19 with just hercules
    the mage can heal, ain't nobody got time for iris
    dude, he said 4 knights, means no mage :|
    i used iris too for spire, 3 knights 1 iris no mage, cleared stage 17-18

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    killed spire 20 once with party of 4 knights and 1 iris, always good to have at your disposal, but for pvp 1v1? no no no

never used it
    only 3 in our group and we get to 18 almost 19 with just hercules
    the mage can heal, ain't nobody got time for iris

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    why would you use iris in spire?
    if you need to heal that much as to use iris, you probably wont be beating the level anyway
    killed spire 20 once with party of 4 knights and 1 iris, always good to have at your disposal, but for pvp 1v1? no no no

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by HellRaizoR View Post
    its a good idea to have multiple sylph's, im a knight also but I have Apollo, gaia an iris. I use gaia for wb as high crits an good to gain gold and daru. my Apollo I use in multiplayer arena and Tok, and for spire an cw I use iris. plus its nice to have a choice so in 1v1 duels you can pick a sylph that will benefit you the most

why would you use iris in spire?
    if you need to heal that much as to use iris, you probably wont be beating the level anyway

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    As a main sylph Hercules/Eve is your best choice, but yeah having one of every type is good.

I use my Cerberus for some GD bosses/solo arena to spank some mages and so on, it's nice.

Leave a comment:

• HellRaizoR
    replied
    its a good idea to have multiple sylph's, im a knight also but I have Apollo, gaia an iris. I use gaia for wb as high crits an good to gain gold and daru. my Apollo I use in multiplayer arena and Tok, and for spire an cw I use iris. plus its nice to have a choice so in 1v1 duels you can pick a sylph that will benefit you the most

Leave a comment:

Working...
X