why i dont give this company money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xCannon3 View Post
    errr..i call bull ****. thats a event item drop rate of just under 25%/box.
    While sometimes boxes suck, they have never been that bad.
    I've had it "that bad" before. One of the reason this game sucks is, good or bad luck can cost/save a player thousands $$. Everyone should share a similar experience but we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      I've had it "that bad" before. One of the reason this game sucks is, good or bad luck can cost/save a player thousands $$. Everyone should share a similar experience but we don't.
      If my in-game's luck was a life support machine, and I was needing that life support machine, I'd be a goner. To be fair, I'd have more chance of throwing a Stegosaurus than I would getting a mount from a box. So, I don't even think about spending a penny. What good would it do, other than making me financially broke?
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
        If my in-game's luck was a life support machine, and I was needing that life support machine, I'd be a goner. To be fair, I'd have more chance of throwing a Stegosaurus than I would getting a mount from a box. So, I don't even think about spending a penny. What good would it do, other than making me financially broke?
        you could make nerds cry in bg?

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          you could make nerds cry in bg?
          *Scribbling that onto my long list of reasons* Hadn't thought of that. I was just thinking of me sobbing next to my officially empty purse. ;D
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

ty r2 first time luck 75 box 1 mount

Comment

Seems a lot of people have been whining today they didn't get premium items for free.

We finally got event boxes from an event. You can make clothes, wings, and tons of hooves. Free.

Fine, you didn't win the mount. You got tons of other stuff...free. Even with awesome event people find a way to cry "gimme more".

Be happy with what you got.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                Seems a lot of people have been whining today they didn't get premium items for free.

We finally got event boxes from an event. You can make clothes, wings, and tons of hooves. Free.

Fine, you didn't win the mount. You got tons of other stuff...free. Even with awesome event people find a way to cry "gimme more".

im sorry for being angry because i didnt get 486934873 mounts like you
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                  970 boxes opened from gem event no mount no hoofs and not enough event items to get the mount that way feel royaly screwed lol
                  Since the event item drop rate is always ~50% if u'd opened 970 boxes u would have had at least 450 event tokens which is more than enough for a mount which only needs 260. If you are going to make **** up at least make it believable and show some basic knowledge of the game

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post

Im agree with you, i remeber the time where we haven't been able to get a pice of clothe atleast... i was lucky this time, my 2 closest friends were not, but we all are happy that now more peeps are able to get the top prize... what is the point if all pleyers get them, just ask for a claim all rewards without any req and all players will get it... so stupid.

R2 gave us non-light cashers what we asked for, same posibilities to get top prize as heavy-whales casher, months ago only heavy cashers and wheales were able to get top prize, and a too few lucky light cashers. For non cashers was imposible, so now stop whinin and say thanks R2.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
                      Since the event item drop rate is always ~50% if u'd opened 970 boxes u would have had at least 450 event tokens which is more than enough for a mount which only needs 260. If you are going to make **** up at least make it believable and show some basic knowledge of the game
                      Even with 600 boxes not enough for mount ^^ just because the drop rate is "always" "supposed" to be 50% does not make it so. Just because you think you know how the game works on a global scale does not make it so either. Even if drop rate is a fixed 50% doesn't mean everyone will fall into the formula, could get more gold, mahra, sepulcrum from the low tier rewards in place of it. You know?

How nice it would be if the game worked in such a fixed manner like you dream it to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X