• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R269572657
    started a topic why i dont give this company money

why i dont give this company money

opens over 300 boxes no mount

someone else 300 boxes; 2 mounts and 1-4 consolation prizes,

yeah im just gonna continue to not give you guys any money.

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
    Since the event item drop rate is always ~50% if u'd opened 970 boxes u would have had at least 450 event tokens which is more than enough for a mount which only needs 260. If you are going to make **** up at least make it believable and show some basic knowledge of the game
    Even with 600 boxes not enough for mount ^^ just because the drop rate is "always" "supposed" to be 50% does not make it so. Just because you think you know how the game works on a global scale does not make it so either. Even if drop rate is a fixed 50% doesn't mean everyone will fall into the formula, could get more gold, mahra, sepulcrum from the low tier rewards in place of it. You know?

How nice it would be if the game worked in such a fixed manner like you dream it to be.

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    Seems a lot of people have been whining today they didn't get premium items for free.

We finally got event boxes from an event. You can make clothes, wings, and tons of hooves. Free.

Fine, you didn't win the mount. You got tons of other stuff...free. Even with awesome event people find a way to cry "gimme more".

Be happy with what you got.
    Im agree with you, i remeber the time where we haven't been able to get a pice of clothe atleast... i was lucky this time, my 2 closest friends were not, but we all are happy that now more peeps are able to get the top prize... what is the point if all pleyers get them, just ask for a claim all rewards without any req and all players will get it... so stupid.

R2 gave us non-light cashers what we asked for, same posibilities to get top prize as heavy-whales casher, months ago only heavy cashers and wheales were able to get top prize, and a too few lucky light cashers. For non cashers was imposible, so now stop whinin and say thanks R2.

Leave a comment:

• Darknova2056
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    970 boxes opened from gem event no mount no hoofs and not enough event items to get the mount that way feel royaly screwed lol
    Since the event item drop rate is always ~50% if u'd opened 970 boxes u would have had at least 450 event tokens which is more than enough for a mount which only needs 260. If you are going to make **** up at least make it believable and show some basic knowledge of the game

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    Seems a lot of people have been whining today they didn't get premium items for free.

We finally got event boxes from an event. You can make clothes, wings, and tons of hooves. Free.

Fine, you didn't win the mount. You got tons of other stuff...free. Even with awesome event people find a way to cry "gimme more".

im sorry for being angry because i didnt get 486934873 mounts like you

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Repeaters393
    replied
    ty r2 first time luck 75 box 1 mount

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    you could make nerds cry in bg?
    *Scribbling that onto my long list of reasons* Hadn't thought of that. I was just thinking of me sobbing next to my officially empty purse. ;D

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Imperias View Post
    If my in-game's luck was a life support machine, and I was needing that life support machine, I'd be a goner. To be fair, I'd have more chance of throwing a Stegosaurus than I would getting a mount from a box. So, I don't even think about spending a penny. What good would it do, other than making me financially broke?
    you could make nerds cry in bg?

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    I've had it "that bad" before. One of the reason this game sucks is, good or bad luck can cost/save a player thousands $$. Everyone should share a similar experience but we don't.
    If my in-game's luck was a life support machine, and I was needing that life support machine, I'd be a goner. To be fair, I'd have more chance of throwing a Stegosaurus than I would getting a mount from a box. So, I don't even think about spending a penny. What good would it do, other than making me financially broke?

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by xCannon3 View Post
    errr..i call bull ****. thats a event item drop rate of just under 25%/box.
    While sometimes boxes suck, they have never been that bad.
    I've had it "that bad" before. One of the reason this game sucks is, good or bad luck can cost/save a player thousands $$. Everyone should share a similar experience but we don't.

Leave a comment:

• Howie1
    replied
    Originally posted by AznRanger View Post
    i agree with you, ive open soo many boxes in hopes of getting mounts, but from all the event that offers mounts in box, and all the boxes ive open, still haven't gotten any mounts or anything good from the damn boxes. so i know how you feel.
    I also agree re opening boxes. As a major casher, I feel that the chest drop rate for high end items for a while now has been way too low, while the secondary items offered are nothing special! Definitely I am cutting right back spending on "gamble" events! if steeds etc, are offered at a fair price I will buy. If not, I will no longer gamble! Opening 400/600 chests monthly to get nothing decent (costing up to 22k balens), while a non casher can open 3 or 4 chests and get the steed, has meant I have made a firm decision to stop doing this each month!
    Last edited by Howie1; 09-28-2014, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    i only had about 300, i got around 140 event shards

idk where you guys are getting your numbers, but they are WAY off
    Out of roughly 600 boxes only 220ish shards, so while I don't think 900 boxes would get you less than 260 ... the odds are a bit crappy in general when it comes to this event.

Ah well, it was still great despite everything.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    i only had about 300, i got around 140 event shards

idk where you guys are getting your numbers, but they are WAY off

Leave a comment:

• ao001
    replied
    Originally posted by xCannon3 View Post
    errr..i call bull ****. thats a event item drop rate of just under 25%/box.
    While sometimes boxes suck, they have never been that bad.
    I can't confirm the OP's numbers of over 900;
    but I have opened over 500 boxes from Gem event rewards and no mount and have 133 event shards so about half a mount, I just accept it as the usual **** drop rates for mounts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X