Leave a comment:

• ylts01
    replied
    400+ boxes 1mount and 1hoofs

Leave a comment:

• xCannon3
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    970 boxes opened from gem event no mount no hoofs and not enough event items to get the mount that way feel royaly screwed lol
    errr..i call bull ****. thats a event item drop rate of just under 25%/box.
    While sometimes boxes suck, they have never been that bad.

Leave a comment:

• malu.s490
    replied
    so i guess ur quota of luck for next 10 years is over..u can now say thank you

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    open 218 and got 4 Mount - Awesome

Leave a comment:

• AznRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by malu.s490 View Post
    non cashers in my server have won 2 mounts ...this event..haev apollo hades....whiel cashers struggle for all..for once make cashers also happy..dont make them feel like noob
    i agree with you, ive open soo many boxes in hopes of getting mounts, but from all the event that offers mounts in box, and all the boxes ive open, still haven't gotten any mounts or anything good from the damn boxes. so i know how you feel.

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    970 boxes opened from gem event no mount no hoofs and not enough event items to get the mount that way feel royaly screwed lol

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
    since gem event started, 450 war pack chest, no mount or hoofs...how is that possible...
    Because sh******* drop rate, some cashers buy 1000+ boxes before getting just one top prize. IMHO only reason they're so generous this event is because there's not many "top" items in exchange/box and with low drop rates a small %age of players will benefit greatly from it.

But hey ho, it still is a great event nonetheless if only the odds were more in favor of everyone and not just select few.

Leave a comment:

• malu.s490
    replied
    non cashers in my server have won 2 mounts ...this event..haev apollo hades....whiel cashers struggle for all..for once make cashers also happy..dont make them feel like noob

Leave a comment:

• DARKKNIGHT7517
    replied
    since gem event started, 450 war pack chest, no mount or hoofs...how is that possible...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X