X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea to getting mount from box

Great that we got some free boxes that allowed me to do some tests

First, your luck is based on TIMING. Im sure many of you have heard of how getting orange/red astrals are based on timing. Similarly, when you see people getting 5 hades seals in a row, thats because he opened all the boxes at the right time.

I dont proclaim to know the exact time. But i have some rough idea. I got 4 mounts from 200 boxes. Not gonna share everything sorry.

and if you wear a tin foil hat you can keep the aliens from talking to you directly from space. i opened my boxes in the same time frame that several people were opening theirs, its not timed.

Comment

Actually with how computers do random numbers, it is entirely possible that certain time are better for opening the boxes. It all depends on what is used to seed their RNG for the game, and how they manipulate it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by R269572657 View Post
        and if you wear a tin foil hat you can keep the aliens from talking to you directly from space. i opened my boxes in the same time frame that several people were opening theirs, its not timed.
        Well, you are really a Cupcake jumping to conclusions.

By timing, i mean timing in terms of EVEN MILLISECONDS. Every split second matters. So how the Love did you know you opened it at exactly the same time as the others?

Secondly, I do not mean that you will 100% get it if you open it at the right time. Rather, you get a HIGHER chance at certain timings. For clarity of your lovely brain, ill give an example. If you open the box at X time, you have a 1% chance of getting the mount. If you open it at X+2.2seconds time, you have a 70% chance of getting the mount.

Comment

Hey DutchQueenie, have you tried the LadeeGaga method?

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            Hey DutchQueenie, have you tried the LadeeGaga method?
            Wearing a meat dress ?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Wearing a meat dress ?
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....059#post418059

Thanks me later.

Comment

Least Favorite Forumers: Brutal_Hobo, daunapu, Arlad

i feel obligated to post just for that, also once again you have shown how low your IQ actually is
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

First of all, they nerfed these boxes. For all the mounts/Hades/Apollos that dropped before, many people are reporting hundreds and hundreds of boxes with no mount.
                  Previously you would see a grand prize every few hours, now it's maybe once a day.

But as far as timing goes, i do wait on mine to see people win the chitty prizes. I won't open boxes right after somebody wins mount, I will wait some hours so that hundreds more boxes are opened without the grand prize dropping. Soul crystal, whips, gold, soul crystal....ok maybe a mount is due now. Perhaps it's wrong, but if they are giving out big prize as 1 in 1000 boxes, I try to be there for around that 1000th box.

Yeah, maybe it's random, but thats what I've always done and, until this months event, have had pretty good success.
                  Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                    First of all, they nerfed these boxes. For all the mounts/Hades/Apollos that dropped before, many people are reporting hundreds and hundreds of boxes with no mount.
                    Previously you would see a grand prize every few hours, now it's maybe once a day.

But as far as timing goes, i do wait on mine to see people win the chitty prizes. I won't open boxes right after somebody wins mount, I will wait some hours so that hundreds more boxes are opened without the grand prize dropping. Soul crystal, whips, gold, soul crystal....ok maybe a mount is due now. Perhaps it's wrong, but if they are giving out big prize as 1 in 1000 boxes, I try to be there for around that 1000th box.

Yeah, maybe it's random, but thats what I've always done and, until this months event, have had pretty good success.
                    Idk if they nerfed something or even how it works, someone got 4 mounts and other stuff from less than 300 boxes, others didnt get ***** from 500ish
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

lol...timing..i opened 350 boxes together..it was opening for over 45-60 secs..i get nothing and people at the same time get mounts...explain this...

Comment

Originally posted by malu.s490 View Post
                        lol...timing..i opened 350 boxes together..it was opening for over 45-60 secs..i get nothing and people at the same time get mounts...explain this...
                        Let me enlighten you. From my tests when you open all the chests at the same time, i.e. in bulk, they are considered as opened at that particular second. Its not dragged over 60 seconds like you think.

Comment

They didn't nerf anything ppl got lucky and got 3 or even more on the other hand some didn't its like always, Based on luck... u just got ur hopes up that u got 200 boxes or so ? many of my casher friends had issues getting mount on the prev events. its not a standard.
                          Name: Executioner
                          Class: Critical Knight
                          Sylph: Hercules **
                          Server: S42 (Kabam)
                          Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                          Guild: Paradox

Comment

I got 350 boxes, opened all, didn't get the mount or even enough remains to get full clothing

Comment

When bulk opening they all open at the same time(have an alt, when hoping 1k gem boxes, I can see on him all rare drops I get).

Just luck, didn't get one but I got tons of other free stuff so ain't complaining

Comment

Working...
                              X