Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are dumb, cause if thats the case of milliseconds why do i see 1 mount then 6 minutes later see another mount; then 10 minutes later see someone get 2 mounts? your hypothese/theory is ****. you offer nothing in terms of numbers to substantiate your claim other then "yeah this is how it works cause i said it works." there are hundreds of people on servers at a time and you claim that everyone is opening their boxes at completely different times? yeah no, there is going to be a few people that do click open at the same time and 1 of them get the mount the other 1 gets nothing.

Comment

440 boxes at various times. 6 mounts so far and some boxes still saved.
      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
        can you buy me a lottery please?
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

how is this a guide? lol?
          Server : Avazu - S1
          Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Its all luck, even if you double or triple your chance or even increase it by 10 with timing or whatever, you'll still need lots of luck to get mount...

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
            .. you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
              Great that we got some free boxes that allowed me to do some tests

First, your luck is based on TIMING. Im sure many of you have heard of how getting orange/red astrals are based on timing. Similarly, when you see people getting 5 hades seals in a row, thats because he opened all the boxes at the right time.

I dont proclaim to know the exact time. But i have some rough idea. I got 4 mounts from 200 boxes. Not gonna share everything sorry.
              You might want to get a dictionary and look up the meaning of Guide. i'd tell but i'm not going to share ....

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
                Great that we got some free boxes that allowed me to do some tests

First, your luck is based on TIMING. Im sure many of you have heard of how getting orange/red astrals are based on timing. Similarly, when you see people getting 5 hades seals in a row, thats because he opened all the boxes at the right time.

I dont proclaim to know the exact time. But i have some rough idea. I got 4 mounts from 200 boxes. Not gonna share everything sorry.
                I have a Guide on how to get an extra 100,000 balens in under 24 hours. Completely legit.
                It all focuses on TIMING.
                * You need to find the brightest star on the clearest night of the year.
                * Look at that star, breath in and cuddle yourself for up to 30 seconds.
                * Throw your arms out and scream: "I AM THE KING OF THE RACE OF WOBBLIES!"
                * Give that star a wave and skip merrily back into your home. Note: Your home must be on the edge of a cliff.

If you do all of that, go to sleep as normal and wake up the next day, check your account and you should find an extra 100, 000 balens in your account.
                100% Guaranteed to work. ;3

P.S: Why isn't my name in the list of 'Least Favorite Forumers' in your new smexi siggy? D; </3
                Last edited by Imperias; 09-28-2014, 12:04 PM. Reason: Who said King Arthur never forgot anything?
                To Willow:
                Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

660 chests on my main without the mount. 350 chests on my alt and got 2. "split second" timing theory is garbage, although i wouldn't doubt the rng is manipulated over the course of the event.

Comment

Originally posted by vierka View Post
                    Its all luck, even if you double or triple your chance or even increase it by 10 with timing or whatever, you'll still need lots of luck to get mount...

.. you wish.
                    Lol, I guess you wish. I don't need to lie to strangers to feel good about myself. Spent the rest and ended up with 6 mounts out of about 480 boxes total from the gem event.
                    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post

P.S: Why isn't my name in the list of 'Least Favorite Forumers' in your new smexi siggy? D; </3
                      Methinks someone has a crush!

Hide Imperias. Hide like you've never hid before! hahaha
                      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X