Free event box rewards discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R269572657 View Post
    apollo are free? where? i cant find this, can you link where they are free, cause i dont see free apollo anywhere. i think you are drunk or bad at math cause 14.99 =/= free just like 1=/=2 its not possible
    Yes it was free, on the last event of getting Tokens beside the SC Engrave and ****** had the chance to exchange and get it but didn't u can check his Vids/Blog.
    Name: Executioner
    Class: Critical Knight
    Sylph: Hercules **
    Server: S42 (Kabam)
    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
    Guild: Paradox

Comment

apollo are free? where? i cant find this, can you link where they are free, cause i dont see free apollo anywhere. i think you are drunk or bad at math cause 14.99 =/= free just like 1=/=2 its not possible
      the PAST event, I alr said BEFORE not THIS EVENT
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

such boxes are really upsetting, i generally buy a few box every event not much, very ironically all members of my team have atleast 3-4 apollo/hades, and get rare stuff from free boxes, whereas no luck on me. Today too, most people hitting 2-3 mounts, few 50x hoofs in 50-100 boxes, and I not getting anything after 380Box. stuff like this is somewhere between upsetting and depressing. I am not saying I should get cool stuff every event, but once 3-4 months will be nice.
        Last edited by Hot Shot; 09-28-2014, 09:05 AM.
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
          Yes it was free, on the last event of getting Tokens beside the SC Engrave and ****** had the chance to exchange and get it but didn't u can check his Vids/Blog.
          thats not free, it still needed a crazy amount of token exhange it was like over 400 or something crazy like that and with a 50% drop rate on tokens you needed almost 800 or so boxes and you could not get that many without buying boxes. none of the top tier prizes have ever been exchangeable without paying for extra boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            the PAST event, I alr said BEFORE not THIS EVENT
            i asked you to show me where they were free, not this event, apollo was never ever ever ever ever free. remember im on kabam server, your server might be different.

Comment

i asked you to show me where they were free, not this event, apollo was never ever ever ever ever free. remember im on kabam server, your server might be different.
              man u sure have porblems, i said in that event u could get tokens beside the SC not from boxes.. heck those were just 3 events and whole ppl could get the mount and extra items and on the last event they put sylph seals including Apollo.
              Name: Executioner
              Class: Critical Knight
              Sylph: Hercules **
              Server: S42 (Kabam)
              Currently Battle Rate: 251K
              Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                man u sure have porblems, i said in that event u could get tokens beside the SC not from boxes.. heck those were just 3 events and whole ppl could get the mount and extra items and on the last event they put sylph seals including Apollo.
                are you talking about that even when it first came out and apollo cost like 600 tokens but you could get em with SCs? cause if you are thats a really crappy way to claim something was free cause some of us either missed it or werent high enough to have enough SCs to get even remotely close.

Comment

hmm are you having some misunderstanding?

moreover they are FREE now <-- I am compare to the one who bought 1000 "EVENT BOX",which happens in "apollo event box period", and now we got "EVENT BOX" for free

I don't mean apollo is free
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

440 boxes so far and some still waiting

6x Mount
                    50 Hooves
                    1000 Soul Crystal

Rest was gold and mahra and seps.
                    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

hmm are you having some misunderstanding?

moreover they are FREE now <-- I am compare to the one who bought 1000 "EVENT BOX",which happens in "apollo event box period", and now we got "EVENT BOX" for free

I don't mean apollo is free
                      your original statement suggested based on its structure that apollo was free, not the event boxes. these "free" apollos have been in boxes for well over 6 months now and i havent gotten one, and i always participate in events. several players have recieved over the course of these months several "free" apollos; i have recieved none. so no apollo is not free and so far no one has been able to provide an adequate reason why i should ever give this company money. at least if i go to vegas and spend my money i get food and alcohol. in this i get nothing.

Comment

he was refereing the actually packs from gem events as free boxes.. not the apollo, you need to read carefully ;D
                        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

There was an event in which event box was given for free..and that boxes dropped hades and apollo..people in my server got loads of apollo and hades..1 guy got 3-4 hadees i believe..and that was the event when you could get divinity shard...
                          And would like to hear more from people what they got..
                          Toon name : risaa
                          Platform : Kongregate
                          Lvl : 80
                          Battle Rating : Ever Increasing !!
                          Free Player

Comment

+40 mount, it give like....2K BR I think? I said not a big boost compare to crazy gem event that the gem you made

2000 BR, having it, ok I consider it as bonus, without it ok I am fine

unlike hades which it is really a great boost for game aspect, that's my meaning, not saying the mount is useless
                            kim is right.. mount is a bonus and can still do without at times.. wun make a diff..
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                              Crumbling Chest

Duration: 9/5 -9/7 (Server Time)

Description:
                              Description: It is said all the sylphs are sealed in this taboo chest which gives an unusually strong spirit ! Open it to obtain one of the following:
                              • Taboo Illumination x1
                              • 80,000 Gold
                              • Sylph Sepulcrum x2
                              • Mahra x2
                              • Mount Hoof x1
                              • 1,000,000 Gold
                              • Sylph Sepulcrum x100
                              • Mahra x100
                              • Apollo Seal (Blue) x1
                              • Hades Seal (Blue) x1

!
                              Never ever ever ever ever was just a few weeks ago. I won a free Apollo. There were events before too, for example 12k SC would get you one long ago.
                              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Just from reading this thread, it's clear that for some English is not their first language at best or folks lack reading comprehension at worst.

Face facts, we were all saving lower tier gems. We were going to make the gems anyways. Most of us expected to just get back SC, MW, and maybe HP gems if the event was the same as last time. NO ONE here had any reasonable expectation that we would also get warpacks.

Whatever anyone gets from those FREE warpacks is a bonus. You didn't spend balens on them. You got them for free for doing something you were going to do/ waiting to do anyways. Even if after X many of these free boxes you got nothing you think was great anything you did get is STILL more than what you had before the event.

Comment

Working...
                                X