Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Free event box rewards discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R269572657 View Post
    apollo are free? where? i cant find this, can you link where they are free, cause i dont see free apollo anywhere. i think you are drunk or bad at math cause 14.99 =/= free just like 1=/=2 its not possible
    Apollo was free, even when they first introduced it. I got my first apollo on my mage, from my very first free box they had (Event). First on server, first person to freak out *** an apollo was
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

they really need to look at how they generate prizes for the event boxes. I BOUGHT 400 war packs , I got 1 ( count it 1 ) hoof prize. From the gem event I first got 120 war packs , only thing worth mentioning was I got a free mount. Today I got 24 more war packs from gem event , I got 3 ( count them 3 ) mounts. now on one hand ... Wooo Hooo but come one guys. Donating $200 got me NOTHING but smart playing and saving stuff and only using during events got me a HUGE prize day .

So I guess my question in all this is ... " I should give R2 my money why ?"

Comment

300 free boxes and got 3 Tauren cards gz for me ..also wish to good luck to u all

Comment

438 free chests, 2x50 hoof, 2x500 sc and of course as expected 0 mounts...

Comment

for my 400 war pack ... 2x 100 whip 0 mount card , 0 hoofs, lots of remains and others.. and i compete my incan set..

Comment

I opened close to 500 event boxes and got no mount card, only x50 hooves, around 50 mahra/sep and like 150 event pieces and the rest was gold.

Comment

I would estimate that I opened in the region of 400 boxes.

2 * mounts & 1 * 50 hooves.
                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                | | | |

Comment

I got 1 Mount, all the clothing and wings a few x 100 whips and x 500 SC`s but no x 50 hooves although I did get 2 x 20 hooves from event exchange so was VERY happy with this gem event

Edit.... Can someone please tell me how many hooves are needed to Refine your mounts? I am still only lvl 69 atm so can`t refine yet but I`ll be hitting lvl 70 either 2moz or the next day. TYIA
                  Last edited by DemonRockstar; 10-01-2014, 08:43 AM.

Comment

level 1 need 50, level 2 need 100, level 3 need 300
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                      level 1 need 50, level 2 need 100, level 3 need 300
                      Nope

50, 100, 200, 200, 250 for 1/2/3/4/5th star

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Nope

50, 100, 200, 200, 250 for 1/2/3/4/5th star
                        Ty for the info

Comment