Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a Purple Sylph?

Heya,

So I was just wondering how exactly you go about getting a purple quality Sylph in game - as I don't see any Mahra in game outside of special events I am confused as to how your supposed to go about upgrades?

Thanks.

event
    wildshop
    buy

Hoard/save

get (really) lucky in exchange

Comment

Sky Trail bull horns

Comment

build it up each month from few places then save it for sylph events so u get more bang from what u can save up

Comment

Sylphas are upgraded with mahras and you can obtain them in several ways to include: horns from sky trial (you get 2 horns for every 5 levels completed); you can buy them in the wilds shop in clud city, when they are available there; Gods descent event is another way to gain mahras.

Save the mahras for better use when a mahras event is up and running, but if you are in a rush to upgrade your sylph then just go ahead and use them.

Best way to get a blue sylph is by hunting them in atol and exchange the essences with Alice (Cloud City near Atol entry) or in every atol.

So, once you get your blue sylph (you can also start with a white or green one), go to the sylph page (near your backpack) select the upgrade section and upgrade it.

Best use of mahras is with adv upgrade button (20 mahras are used for 200 points but sometimes you use 20 and get 240 or 280).

Make sure you have the 20 mahras otherwise you may be ending using balens or bound balens.

Sylph will require points for each star, once you get all 5 stars, sylph will evolve for the next color.
          Shakespeare wrote To be or not to be .... I will say To be here or not to be here

Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Phantom View Post
            Sylphas are upgraded with mahras and you can obtain them in several ways to include: horns from sky trial (you get 2 horns for every 5 levels completed); you can buy them in the wilds shop in clud city, when they are available there; Gods descent event is another way to gain mahras.

Save the mahras for better use when a mahras event is up and running, but if you are in a rush to upgrade your sylph then just go ahead and use them.

Best way to get a blue sylph is by hunting them in atol and exchange the essences with Alice (Cloud City near Atol entry) or in every atol.

So, once you get your blue sylph (you can also start with a white or green one), go to the sylph page (near your backpack) select the upgrade section and upgrade it.

Best use of mahras is with adv upgrade button (20 mahras are used for 200 points but sometimes you use 20 and get 240 or 280).

Make sure you have the 20 mahras otherwise you may be ending using balens or bound balens.

Sylph will require points for each star, once you get all 5 stars, sylph will evolve for the next color.
            Do you play wartune? You can not get mahra from Gods Descent, although you can get horns.
            Last edited by R2sucksbad; 09-28-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Yes, I meant horns from gods descent, my post wasn't very clear on that point. Thank you for pointing it out.
              Shakespeare wrote To be or not to be .... I will say To be here or not to be here

Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                Sky Trail bull horns
                Lol, unless he played before the patch came and passed S5 L1 of Sky Trail its impossible for us (meaning those who were forced to level to 60) newer players to pass it unless we have over 100k br which I dont think will be enough
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

@ papashai
                  The best you can get from Exchange is blue i think, which is still extremly rare.. and collecting 60 Essences each time is not everyones thing.

So be happy if you catch a green Sylph and then..yea
                  You will have to wait for Mahra Events OR spend Balens.. but 700 Balens for 20 Mahra is really not worth, i wouldn't recommend doing that
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-28-2014, 04:54 PM. Reason: Removing 1 line.

Comment

i passed L1 with 89k BR.....from that u get 4 horns
                    IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
                    Class:Mage
                    Level:80
                    Server:Scarstone-S274
                    Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
                    Guild:Genesis
                    The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolove1234 View Post
                      i passed L1 with 89k BR.....from that u get 4 horns
                      Before or after the patch because its impossible to pass L1 S5 even with that br
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

after patch i got an S rank on it with that BR (was maybe 92k at most)
                        all u need (as a mage) is a purge rune lv4 and ofc u need to know how to play your char. also learning the bossmechanicsis helps a lot (knowing his atk sequence/buff etc)

Comment

right after sky trail was introduced....i used amazon and purge lvl 4,...no ss since im mage
                          And it not about BR....its about astrals...and sylph resistence......passed L2 stage 8...with just 123k on hades)..even if on archeri needed 150k to pass the same stage but on gaia
                          IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
                          Class:Mage
                          Level:80
                          Server:Scarstone-S274
                          Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
                          Guild:Genesis
                          The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Working...
                          X