Mire rune stone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mire rune stone

any one got any idea how to get this run since anceint rune pack got only rage , amensia and chaose rune
    and othe mage battle rune pack got guardian and purge runestone

Mystery shop / balens + dozens and dozens of refreshes. For the time being.

Comment

why would anyone want/need a mire rune to begin with? u cant use it anywhere except necro

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
        any one got any idea how to get this run since anceint rune pack got only rage , amensia and chaose rune
        and othe mage battle rune pack got guardian and purge runestone
        Wraithraiser is correct, at this time as far as i know the mire rune can only be obtained through the mystery shop.

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
          why would anyone want/need a mire rune to begin with? u cant use it anywhere except necro
          Some people feel the need to collect all the runes useful or not.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

few questions about mire.

is this rune in a pack or does it say "mire rune" for sale

does mire work against players and npc and can you describe the effect when it procs - im i knight who has never had access to a slow to use so im not sure how it plays.

thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by thistune View Post
              few questions about mire.

is this rune in a pack or does it say "mire rune" for sale

does mire work against players and npc and can you describe the effect when it procs - im i knight who has never had access to a slow to use so im not sure how it plays.

thanks in advance
              - In Market it's listed as "Mire Runestone" no pack or anything
              - Against players the effect is minuscule at best, it could prevent someone from double hitting if they're laggy/slow to cast... but overall very small use.
              - Against NPC it works only in Necro and normal mode MPD, so more or less only really useful place is Necro
              - Effect... well it let's you double hit easier and slows down the target's attacks...

All that said, I don't recommend it. Level to 80 and get the passive for thrasher, 100% chance to get an 80% slow for 3 turns on a 1s cd skill, it's great. Mire rune... eh if you get it in market with 0 refreshes and have 900 balens to spare, well go for it, you could use it every now an then.

Comment

Thanks. Does 100% slow amount to the person under it procs last for those 3 turns (when maxed) say even if they used a fast proc skill and the opponent used a slow one like Delphic or Whirl Wind... ?

Comment

Like I said ... in PvP against players it isn't super effective. Most use I've seen is in sylph vs sylph battles, if you're using speed casting via rune trick and have a slow opponent you'll get doubles in much more often than opponent (in close str battles pretty much guaranteed win) but for skills like delphic or ww, won't help much unless your opponent is slow casting

Comment

Thanks again.

I don't have the rune. but i may pick it up if i ever see it.

It seems the double atk rune trick (for %100 damage runes) and the fact that it is so easy to level make it seem interesting for level 60-80 mid game players.

I use a level 5 chaos in pvp (procs 2 turns 60% chance) often as a first move. seems mire level 10 may be as useful as that particularly if the second use is at battles end and allows a first hit when both players are at hit points end.

Comment

mire rune is going to be needed in the future, yes it only works in necro but thats good enough already then wen advance necro comes we are going to need it even more

Comment

you can also get them frome 160 balens frome a shop into Dimenstion now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mire rune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	1705979
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by dwmedia; 12-29-2014, 06:07 AM.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                        X