Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is this Game ever going to be fixed??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is this Game ever going to be fixed??

Once again the CSGB is a complete and utter balls up!!

2nd week in a row that I have won a fight, and then NOTHING. Refresh and black screen, even though I can still bring up parts of the game.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	csgb3.gif
Views:	1
Size:	442.6 KB
ID:	1757807
    Click image for larger version

Name:	csgb1.gif
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	1757805Click image for larger version

Name:	csgb2.gif
Size:	431.9 KB
ID:	1757806

So have just wasted pots, scrolls and a 7 day mount that I wouldn't use otherwise. Not to mention the points I lose and the points my guild will lose which could effect the final rankings

Don't suppose R2 really give a **** about this, and no I am not filing a ticket because it's FOOKING pointless, as there have been several posts from last week about the same thing and diddly squat has been done about it.

HA HA..guess what, CSGB finished and I got straight back into the game.

WHAT A SURPRISE

Comment

Same here, i am stuck at tower, can't use party chat, black screen after refresh, also i am disappeared like a ghost . Why why why? Points not increasing also. If moderators play wartune are they having same kind of issues?
      Cz it is disappointing
      Last edited by Lazydazymugetsu; 09-28-2014, 03:02 PM.
      IGN: Kittylation
      Server: Miniclip
      Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
        Same here, i am stuck at tower, can't use party chat, black screen after refresh, also i am disappeared like a ghost . Why why why? Points not increasing also. If moderators play wartune are they having same kind of issues?
        Cz it is disappointing
        Based on most responses in these forums, the r2 mods play very little.

Comment

My Guild was winning by 500-600 points and then when finished we lost how is this possible?
          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

I got into a chariot and after a while, I couldn't use any of the skills.

Comment

there is a thread about this in the support section....many of us got "frozen" in csgb and couldn't even move at all....basically, R2 dropped the ball again, we filed tickets, they gonna do nothing about it and we can all decide to either stay here and suck it up or just move on to another game which at this point, I'm thinking on doing....just tired of things never ever working.

Comment

poor fellows u can atleast play the game what the hell do I have to say every one in my server can log in and myself it says DNS operation timed out to my server, and some other servers can be played from my account but not my server(S390). I have already lost many of the events that include gem event. *** u r2 I am lacking behind with my frds *** u, make some sollution to in game bugs u can concentrate on cash later.

Comment

Working...
                X