Enchanting a sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting a sylph

What is the deal with enchanting a sylph? Why can you not choose what to upgrade? I have apollo which is a MATK sylph but when enchanting it, it keeps upgrading the strength stat, it is close to maxed out already. I know the strength stat does give you a little bit of defense but isn't it kind of a waste to upgrade that stat on a MATK sylph?

And do you think there will ever be an event for using the Sylph EXP scrolls?
    Last edited by R262181389; 09-28-2014, 03:35 PM.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    What is the deal with enchanting a sylph? Why can you not choose what to upgrade? I have apollo which is a MATK sylph but when enchanting it, it keeps upgrading the strength stat, it is close to maxed out already. I know the strength stat does give you a little bit of defense but isn't it kind of a waste to upgrade that stat on a MATK sylph?
    It's supposed to be random. Don't worry, once you fill the strength, all your sepulcrum will be applied to your other values, which are more beneficial. Take a look at a few other players sylphs, they're all like yours.

Comment

I realize it is random but why did they make it like that? Everything else in the game you can choose yourself. Would you like it if training your mount was random?

Comment

I realize it is random but why did they make it like that? Everything else in the game you can choose yourself. Would you like it if training your mount was random?
        lets talk about sylph skill purchasing.

Comment

what about it?

Comment

what about it?
            Its random and may replace a skill you already have
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

And do you think there will ever be an event for using the Sylph EXP scrolls?
              When enchanting your sylph the points will distribute to all stats not just one, id say this is part of the reason you do not get to choose where you want them to go. Once one stat fills you do not lose points that usually go there, those points will be distributed to stats that are not maxed.

Comment

Working...
              X