Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Star tear exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star tear exchange

I have put a suggestion to r2games and in return they have asked me to add a thread and see what community thinks of the idea

my idea :

exchange/convert , star tear - star tear
    example converting a star tear water to star tear electro
    or
    example converting star tear water to star tear shards x 50
    or
    example converting star tear water to star tear shards x25
    depending on how generous r2games are willing to be

please don't just read and agree or disagree , feedback is needed for this to happen or be considered
    all kinds of feedback is required for r2games to consider making this happen

SERVER 400
    INDACHITTA
    KNIGHT
    LVL74 , 150K BR

I think star tear for 25 shards would be preferred by R2 games
    But most of us would be happy with that idea.

S-400
    MiZz
    KNIGHT
    Lev 64-120k BR

Comment

As much as many would love this idea, there would also be many complaints of how unfair it would be to the players who have already put the time, money, and effort in to get what they already have. The idea sounds good but would it really be fair to everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Nami View Post
        As much as many would love this idea, there would also be many complaints of how unfair it would be to the players who have already put the time, money, and effort in to get what they already have. The idea sounds good but would it really be fair to everyone?
        I hear what your saying but when is it ever fair , your levelling for talent exp suddenly changed and many players at 69 was levelled to 70 and was not given equal opportunity to max there talent, also I spent 10k balens on a cloud caller and now it is available for competing in cs gb , I spent 32k balens to get my Apollo seal then came available in store for 1499 balens ,so no not everything is fair but it can give equal opportunity to other players that cant kill gods decent bosses in 0.2seconds like every event for gods decent it is aimed for the balenors warrior , how can there be any competition for the balenors warrior when everything you release is aimed to help them and not the others in that server reason servers die is because players can not compete anymore design something for the lower players to succeed in the game they have devoted there time to play there is lots of plays hovering around 100k br waiting for these shards to evolve to also move on in the game and the drop rate for horns is terrible , and they cant continue until they evolve its catch 22 for many players in every server this opportunity I have thought of can help so many players and it will keep servers going and players happy preventing so many server merges week in week out

Comment

Whats fair in this game ? After others bought loids to make 60 gear or spent months in MoonDevil or Demon Temple, R2 decided to bring an event where you can exchange 55 Arena set with 60 set, this was fair for others ? After others had headaches with shards from arena shop for 60/70 gear (we all know how long it takes to get around 150k insignia to make 60 and 70 gear legendary), R2 decided to decrease the shards amount required to make gears legendary, was that fair ? I have some other examples, i`ll let you guess.
          Last edited by sunshinε; 10-15-2014, 05:58 AM.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Noting in this game is fair, we some big spended into Whisp SC for get max lvl long time event like SC and Whisp was starting to add.
            Now everyboydy got lvl 8 stabel with out spending.

Everything is gonna be free only diffrens with spenders is that them get it faster that non spenders.
            Just wait to events will be added for the stuff and you max it fast and for free.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

lol "Would it be fair to everyone" you changed SC exchange giving 50 instead of 30. thats not fair to those who were capped alrdy, You made Fatestones redic easy to get which isnt fair to those who $ed them at the start. Thats a ** excuse if i've ever seen one

Comment

ROFL, sorry if you read the responses above, which are very very true, proves that there is nothing in this game that is fair, from the 60pve set exchange, rare/legendary runes, crystaloids, legendary shards etc. Maybe r2 just hopes that players will be fed up and will be forced to open another inventory slots for balens since these star tears also consume lots of spaces. Imagine if you have all element star tears how many space it will use? XD

Comment

Working...
                X