Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Refinement - The Be All End All?

Who thinks that refining your sylph is too imbalanced at the moment?

Also, who thinks that eventually everyone will get a refined sylph, from saving up from God's descent, mahra from dailies etc.?

I have a refined sylph now and it is really good, I kill everyone at my level. But I am also afraid that in one year's time other people will catch up.

Edit: Why are cupcaking moderators closing all my polls? These are completely legitimate and yet moderators are using their power indiscriminately.
    Imbalanced
    100.00%
    Balanced
    0.00%
    Last edited by DutchQueenie; 09-29-2014, 10:54 AM.

S'cuse me for answering a question with a question, but...You're still gonna be here in one year's time?! NOOOOOOO! D;
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Well consider there's 1 more level of evolution, sylph equipment, and eventually quality will be increased to red. So just that much to think towards. Obviously by the fact you worry about every little thing, you're not having fun but just another person who will start to whine once the next patch comes out.
      S435 Witchlight bluffs
      Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
      39k BR *Hercules

Comment

ur poll is as useless as asking is the world gonna to end

make urself useful and stop freaking out on every little things

life is a greater picture when u stop worry when are u going to die

where are u going to get bury

wait I got a good quote

The Be All End All (when u finally die) ?

Comment

wait she remove the

stop spending balen since x x x
          quit in 1 month time thingy ?

so freckle minded

Comment

wow im in his favorite's forumer list. wow
            Server : Avazu - S1
            Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

this is defintely AA , he gives the exact same comments with the exact same words . sometimes this guy is beyond AA

Comment

I thought this person was banned? lol. Was enjoying the quiet for awhile...
                Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Ch = aa = op
                  East coast archer.

Comment

You can live for all the eternity if you are chaser! - AA.
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
                      I kill everyone at my level. But I am also afraid that in one year's time other people will catch up.

Edit: Why are cupcaking moderators closing all my polls? These are completely legitimate and yet moderators are using their power indiscriminately.
                      Well, it's a really dumb question. Afraid people will catch up in a year??? It'll take lots less than that, and that's the point of the game. If you're not always growing ppl will catch up and pass you.

Why should any of your accomplisments entitle you to anything for 1 yr+??

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
                        Why are cupcaking moderators closing all my polls? These are completely legitimate and yet moderators are using their power indiscriminately.
                        I think you mean, discriminately. They haven't removed any of my polls.

Comment

Working...
                        X