LoveThyMount..??/10/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoveThyMount..??/10/14

I know this is pretty early to ask, but does any1 know roughly when it will come next month (october)...saved up a bunch of mount whips which i hope to get me from 3 to 5. Normally around CW but just wanted a confirmation by any1 who would know...ty
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Yes it will come in x/10/14.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

it will be on
      5/10/2014 or 11/10/2014
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

James isn't really trolling, those are two likly dates.

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
          I know this is pretty early to ask, but does any1 know roughly when it will come next month (october)...saved up a bunch of mount whips which i hope to get me from 3 to 5. Normally around CW but just wanted a confirmation by any1 who would know...ty
          Hello EVIL,as soon as we have a date on new events,they will be announced here: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ews-amp-Events

So the answer at this time would be that we don't know yet

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
            Hello EVIL,as soon as we have a date on new events,they will be announced here: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ews-amp-Events

So the answer at this time would be that we don't know yet

Actually I think he was asking Forum members.
            Everyone knows R2 put up the info after it is already known by most people from reading other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
              Actually I think he was asking Forum members.
              Everyone knows R2 put up the info after it is already known by most people from reading other sites.
              Thank you for clarifying that
              However I don't see him mention anywhere that mentors are not allowed to answer it either.
              And as of this moment there is nothing officially known yet about such an event will be wait and see.
              The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
              Please think twice about your posts!
              [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
                However I don't see him mention anywhere that mentors are not allowed to answer it either.
                And as of this moment there is nothing officially known yet about such an event will be wait and see.
                Nobody cares for whatever mentor has to say,
                kinda the same way r2 devs are ignoring requests to fix things before adding new stuff

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Nobody cares for whatever mentor has to say,
                  kinda the same way r2 devs are ignoring requests to fix things before adding new stuff
                  Mentors for the most part are players like you or I. So saying you don't care about their answers is saying you don't care about any answers.

R2 don't fix things. R2 are hosts. 7roads are the devs, they fix things and it's them you have issue with.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    Mentors for the most part are players like you or I. So saying you don't care about their answers is saying you don't care about any answers.

R2 don't fix things. R2 are hosts. 7roads are the devs, they fix things and it's them you have issue with.
                    Who gets the money we are paying? Thats who we got issues with, rest is excuses.
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      Who gets the money we are paying? Thats who we got issues with, rest is excuses.
                      see a while ago i hacked the system now every transaction gets redirected to me, sorry for your troubles
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        Maybe, you choose to pay the money though.
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
                          We all some know how google works gonna find out fater that in this forum 250% chance one that.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                          X