Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passive Income System....

Hey Everyone...

I have been thinking of suggesting a passive income system... nothing of the sort have I seen in the suggestions section before.. however correct me if I am wrong....

The basic idea is that similar to the gold refinery that we already have as a part of our town..
    as it generates a predetermined amount of gold on an hourly basis... I am thinking why not make a passive system of all the currencies in the game (eg. daru, kyanite, crypt coins, insignia etc etc).... especially with the Wilds Shop introduced now each bit of a currency is vital... and I know various guys who miss specific events like Arena or BG due to time-zone limitations and restrictions....

This suggestion felt pretty good to me and I hope all of you guys think the same....

It can be in the form of a building (like the HomeStead -Coming Soon!!-) that generates certain currencies at a VERY slow rate and can be levelled up like the gold refinery and a new form of currency generation be made available at say every 5 levels (like the fish game) and all the other levels just increase the production rate like say 1% or 5% of the initial rate....

A may-be sketch of the what-ever-name-is-decided building..

Level 1: Gold becomes available
    Level 5: Daru becomes available
    Level 10: Guild Contribution becomes available
    Level 15: Kyanite becomes available
    Level 20: Insignia become available
    Level 25: Crypt Tokens become available
    Level 30: Shadow Crystals become available
    Level 35: Amethyst becomes available
    Level 40: Battle-Ground Treasure Chest Shards become available
    Level 45: Star Points become available
    Level 50: Sylph Essences (can be chosen which one) become available
    Level 55: Bound Balens become available
    Level 60: Mystery Stones become available
    Level 65: Mount Spirits become available
    Level 70: Fashion Shards become available
    Level 75: All Production Rates +10%
    Level 80: All Production Rates +25%

And there also can be a quest or something to unlock this system like class-advancement quest or astral master quest or title stats activation quest...

So all of these currencies can be obtained at a very slow but steady pace by everyone

Looking forward to Positive Replies
    Regards,

Originally posted by Merciless. View Post
    Hey Everyone...

I have been thinking of suggesting a passive income system... nothing of the sort have I seen in the suggestions section before.. however correct me if I am wrong....

The basic idea is that similar to the gold refinery that we already have as a part of our town..
    as it generates a predetermined amount of gold on an hourly basis... I am thinking why not make a passive system of all the currencies in the game (eg. daru, kyanite, crypt coins, insignia etc etc).... especially with the Wilds Shop introduced now each bit of a currency is vital... and I know various guys who miss specific events like Arena or BG due to time-zone limitations and restrictions....

This suggestion felt pretty good to me and I hope all of you guys think the same....

It can be in the form of a building (like the HomeStead -Coming Soon!!-) that generates certain currencies at a VERY slow rate and can be levelled up like the gold refinery and a new form of currency generation be made available at say every 5 levels (like the fish game) and all the other levels just increase the production rate like say 1% or 5% of the initial rate....

A may-be sketch of the what-ever-name-is-decided building..

Level 1: Gold becomes available
    Level 5: Daru becomes available
    Level 10: Guild Contribution becomes available
    Level 15: Kyanite becomes available
    Level 20: Insignia become available
    Level 25: Crypt Tokens become available
    Level 30: Shadow Crystals become available
    Level 35: Amethyst becomes available
    Level 40: Battle-Ground Treasure Chest Shards become available
    Level 45: Star Points become available
    Level 50: Sylph Essences (can be chosen which one) become available
    Level 55: Bound Balens become available
    Level 60: Mystery Stones become available
    Level 65: Mount Spirits become available
    Level 70: Fashion Shards become available
    Level 75: All Production Rates +10%
    Level 80: All Production Rates +25%

And there also can be a quest or something to unlock this system like class-advancement quest or astral master quest or title stats activation quest...

So all of these currencies can be obtained at a very slow but steady pace by everyone

Looking forward to Positive Replies
    Regards,

Hello,first of all I'm very glad to see different suggestions on the forums,I'm a big fan of new stuff.I would have some questions regarding this though.
    I see you suggested passive bonuses to kyanite,amethyst,sylph essences,balens,stones,mount spirits etc.What I want to ask you is this: How would you avoid older players having massive advantages over new ones?
    And my next question would be: What currency would you use in order to upgrade that building?Would it be just gold like all the rest or perhaps you would need kyanite in order to unlock the kyanite production?

My personal opinion is that this is an interesting suggestion,but it needs extra details to flesh the idea out properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
      Hello,first of all I'm very glad to see different suggestions on the forums,I'm a big fan of new stuff.I would have some questions regarding this though.
      I see you suggested passive bonuses to kyanite,amethyst,sylph essences,balens,stones,mount spirits etc.What I want to ask you is this: How would you avoid older players having massive advantages over new ones?
      And my next question would be: What currency would you use in order to upgrade that building?Would it be just gold like all the rest or perhaps you would need kyanite in order to unlock the kyanite production?

My personal opinion is that this is an interesting suggestion,but it needs extra details to flesh the idea out properly.
      I like this idea, but like every reasonable idea suggested here most likely wont happen. Still we can develop it a bit.

Id say it should use the resources that next level will give to upgrade, reasonable amounts of course.

And older players will always, no matter what, have an advantage over new ones
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        I like this idea, but like every reasonable idea suggested here most likely wont happen. Still we can develop it a bit.

Id say it should use the resources that next level will give to upgrade, reasonable amounts of course.

And older players will always, no matter what, have an advantage over new ones
        Thanks for the positive feedback guys, its much appreciated.....

as for the details I just drew out a basic outline of what I was suggesting, we can develop it further... like a specific amount of resource needed to make that resource available for production.. thats a good addition....

and it can be like the sylph arena awards (once per week) or like the single arena awards (once per 3 days).....

and I also agree that old players will always have an advantage over new players doesn't matter how

looking forward to more positive feedback..

will add more details to the original post as I come up with more details and stuff

Comment

I like this, and would be nice to spend different resources depending on what you will then get in return. I think it would specially be nice for daru and kyanyte

Comment

Working...
          X