1 click capture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 click capture

when we'll receive free 1 click capture? every day i lose 4-6 hours only in astrals. i can'r refine every day. also mine astros must grow.

soon we'll be also able of survive many focus of wb. i gain already 15m gold daily. soon i'll gain also 30-40m gold also tank wb. i need this gold, but i can't play to aslrals-tune.

who have 1 click capture do all in really fews minutes and often they not help the ppl. me that when i've time for help the others i'm blocked with astrals. is clever this thing?

how many time we must still wait this free 1 click capture?
    every hero has his hamster!

1 click capture is believe is for VIPs only. I have also learnt that that 1 Click capture does not count white misfortune Astrals towards your starpoints. I have never got anything higher than Blue on one click capture.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

One click capture unlocks at VIP level 4.Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140930085157.png
Views:	1
Size:	228.3 KB
ID:	1696044
      DarkMeph is correct, the white misfortune astral's do not count toward astral points, but you can get purple red and yellow astral's from one click capture just the same as if you did them one by one

Comment

Granted its at level 4 VIP, does it really need to stay only at level 4 VIP? The stronger people get the more they need on click capture, but some just dont want to have a subscription game like the VIP makes it. So why cant one click capture be for all after a certain level or BR?

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
          Granted its at level 4 VIP, does it really need to stay only at level 4 VIP? The stronger people get the more they need on click capture, but some just dont want to have a subscription game like the VIP makes it. So why cant one click capture be for all after a certain level or BR?
          You do make a good point with that even if you got a vip card you still cannot use it because you need to get to vip 4. I am not sure what would be a good level to start with but BR could be tricky as some people get good BR by camping levels.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
            yes you must obtain and keep level 4 VIP or higher to keep the one click capture feature. As for "why can't it just be for everyone after a certain level or BR", my guess would be because it is a promotional benefit for VIP players

Comment

If your crying now, wait till the new Astral Capture reaches us

ViP lv6 is needed and you can capture upto 1000 astrals at a time

Comment

Working...
              X