Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock chain Or thunder Strike For Hercules

Hi

Can anyone suggest as a knight which skill i shld buy Shock chain or thunder strike?

Thx in advance

Click image for larger version

Name:	meme1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	1696009
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Becauz only 1 slot i have and i dont wanna go in random gamble

Comment

i would go for shock chain, if I had any slots left open or I was willing to gamble.
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by sadadsd View Post
          Hi

Can anyone suggest as a knight which skill i shld buy Shock chain or thunder strike?

Thx in advance
          Hello,from my point of view,that is a preety hard choice.Both of them are useful in different circumstances and I guess it only depends on your playstyle.
          If you wish to focus more on guild battles and arena,my personal opinion would be getting the shock chain since it will help out your teammates also.
          In other situations,such as 1v1 combat,it also depends on your character's strength,if you can kill your opponent fast,and have no need for a long sylph fight,thunder strike might be better since it deals more damage.

Comment

Thx Guys Appreciate ur suggestions

Comment

Go shock chain definitely, thunder strike is useless.

Thunder strike i assume you are referring to the most basic Gaia/Eve skill? The one which does a puny damage but has almost not cooldown?

Comment

Thunder strike is the evolved skill which reduce the casting speed of opponent and has better dmg than shock chain

Comment

its risky but if you only have 4 slots opened its a good thing
                  i would buy one skill and hope for the best (not killing my delphic)
                  then buy the other one opening the slot

ofc if gets rid of your delphic you're screwed and have to pay extra
                  thats my kinda luck idk what yours is like

i really like the thunder ablution skill, it works well with my IS, guardian combo
                  but im too scared of losing my delphic
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

shock chain, its makes your dmg higher. without hesitation:P

The slow skills is nice for necro, but it has been removed from sky trail and gods descent etc. so slow is less useful.
                    Besides dunno what level you are but once knights have unlocked adv career they can use a slow skill, which is better than hercs. So there is no need for a knight to get a slow skill on hercules if they don't have enough space.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      its risky but if you only have 4 slots opened its a good thing
                      i would buy one skill and hope for the best (not killing my delphic)
                      then buy the other one opening the slot

ofc if gets rid of your delphic you're screwed and have to pay extra
                      thats my kinda luck idk what yours is like

i really like the thunder ablution skill, it works well with my IS, guardian combo
                      but im too scared of losing my delphic
                      I Know abt my luck in this game so i know i will loose delphic thats y dont wanna gamble

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                        shock chain, its makes your dmg higher. without hesitation:P

The slow skills is nice for necro, but it has been removed from sky trail and gods descent etc. so slow is less useful.
                        Besides dunno what level you are but once knights have unlocked adv career they can use a slow skill, which is better than hercs. So there is no need for a knight to get a slow skill on hercules if they don't have enough space.
                        Lvl 71 Knight gathering stuff for 70 set than can jump to lvl 80. Already cleared lvl 17 Necro. Even with Slow Skill i dont think i can beat the next room

Comment

Shock chain, no question IMO. Thunder strike's slow is only 30%, and it does only slightly more damage than Jupiter's Wrath, and a bit less than Flash Storm. Slow is virtually worthless in pvp, while mdef reduction is extremely powerful. If you don't care about pvp, then I guess Thunder Strike is OK, but still not that great. You'll probably still do more damage in the end with Shock Chain.

Comment

Shock chain ofc have the priority than any other skill.
                            Name: Executioner
                            Class: Critical Knight
                            Sylph: Hercules **
                            Server: S42 (Kabam)
                            Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                            Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by sadadsd View Post
                              Lvl 71 Knight gathering stuff for 70 set than can jump to lvl 80. Already cleared lvl 17 Necro. Even with Slow Skill i dont think i can beat the next room
                              Doesnt really matter in this situation, case is: you will get slow skill eventually so the slow on herc doesn't add any value to your character.
                              And besides you don't know yet the miracle of slow in necro (but by the time you already have grown in power so you beat that anyway)

Comment

Working...
                              X