This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose Sepulcrum or Mahra?

SHOULD I upgrade my one star purple to two stars?

Or should I buy the sepulcrum upgrade packs instead?

It seems that mahra becomes quite useless after purple.

In my opinion the boost that the sepulcrum gives is way better then turning it from purple to orange..
    But that is my opinion.
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!
    [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
      In my opinion the boost that the sepulcrum gives is way better then turning it from purple to orange..
      But that is my opinion.

i thought your opinion was the one that gets you more money?
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        i thought your opinion was the one that gets you more money?
        mentors/administators are players, dunno if a game master actually is a player or someone from r2 (though i heavily doubt r2 would have the customer service to be active on forums). Tha being said if i remember correctly mahra and seps are sold at the same price, so it doesn't really matter much to them.

back on topic
        It's best to make your sylph purple first so you can evolve it, than focus on sepulcrum imo. purple 2 star is very expensive and the extra stats are very low compared to the amount of stats you would get if you got seps instead.

Comment

imo, the idea is to sepul max a purple sylph before going to the next star.
          but don't forget that each new star for purple cost a hell lot of mahra, so better start upgrading it (best choice is now, when an event give a bonus)
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

If you're buying it I say the best solution is to set aside some cash over a few months til you can max out on a big spender & event like we have now, then just hammer it.

As far as seps go I generated 1,100 free sepulcrum last month til this event not counting the seps I got back from enchant event.
            S435 Witchlight bluffs
            Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
            39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
              As far as seps go I generated 1,100 free sepulcrum last month til this event not counting the seps I got back from enchant event.
              ~35 per day, ok, right
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                ~35 per day, ok, right
                God's descent, sylph arena, and exchange at the start of the month for sep/mahra, especially if you traded hades/apollo seal.

It's a lot, but it could be possible.
                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                  God's descent, sylph arena, and exchange at the start of the month for sep/mahra, especially if you traded hades/apollo seal.

It's a lot, but it could be possible.
                  Seeing his sig with br and sylph, i am sure i was ranked higher than him in gods decent, weekly get more from sylph arena, probably get more horns from sky trail too, sacrificing sylphs is capped to 11 per day which i do, and still managed to get half of those numbers stated for a month, so no, 1100 free sepulcrums looks way to unrealistic
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Just assuming best case scenario:

100 x 4 weeks sylph arena, plus 150 from the dailies: 550
                    Gods descent win: 200
                    Daily skytrail: maybe 6 per dayx 30 = 180
                    11 sylphs per day = 330
                    Trade Apollo/Hades won for free at start of month: 450 sep per card exchanged.

1710 sepu there, if it all went perfect. Key is that Apollo/Hades exchange, if it hit or not.

I agree Daunapu, it does seem unrealistic unless, at least a few of those big wins occurred

Comment

You forget wilds shop, depending on initial daru start. I got ~300ish seps from there since it came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        You forget wilds shop, depending on initial daru start. I got ~300ish seps from there since it came out.
                        Yeah, was going to suggest this too, but I haven't been lucky enough to see these nice rare packs even once. Always energy cores or wild lights for like 600k kyanite, yeah right...pass on that.

Comment

I think a lot of people forget there is supposed to be a stat multiplier associated with growth rate. Growth rate is increased with mahra.

Comment

wilds shop, horns, did decent enough in GD and sylph arena. Horn wise I average 15seps/day oddly enough. and of course I did get lucky with some free boxes was kinda suprised on that.
                            S435 Witchlight bluffs
                            Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                            39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                              wilds shop, horns, did decent enough in GD and sylph arena. Horn wise I average 15seps/day oddly enough. and of course I did get lucky with some free boxes was kinda suprised on that.
                              Wow, with your BR, i know you're not getting more than 8 horns per day. If you're averaging 15 seps, thats 5 horns a day are seps for you? suuuure.

Comment

Working...
                              X