• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to original question, i would say
    Short term sep
    Long term mahra
    Mahra is harder to come by so I would go for mahra

Comment

If you want to buy these things, buy marha. You can get free sepulcrum with time, while for marha u usually have to pay balens one or the other way.

Comment

I'd say before upgrading a purple 1 star sylph to 2 stars, get all three of your sylph arena sylphs to purple.

As to Mahra vs Sepu, I'd go with sepu most times after got 1st purple sylph. Just keep in mind it takes about 14,100 Mahra per sylph to go from white all the way to orange, and I think it takes around 18000 Sepu per sylph to max out that part.

Comment

Sepulcrum if You maxed or near maxed buy mahra and upgrade to next star or orange

Comment

Let's take a moment to break down sep vs marha income rates. I am going to work with the assumption that you are able to fight your way into top 20 in sylph arena and clear at least level 5 of sky trails.

First we look at the known sources.

Sepulcrum
            From sylph arena you get 75 sep a week.

From what I've seen on average I get around 3 sep for every 3 horns I use so clearing level 5 should give you at least 4 sep a week

Sylph sacrifices give a minimum of 11 a day with the green and infrequent blue giving a lot more for a minimum total of 77 a week.

This gives a total of 156 sep a week to use.

Marha

From what I've see you get 3 marha per every 4 horns or a total of 9 a week.

This means that over a month without events(jewel hunt boxes included and ty for so many exp scrolls which get sacrificed daily), you can expect to get at least 620 sep and 36 marha. Of course weekend box drops and event pieces will throw the numbers but most of these involve cashing which isn't an option for many. I'm not including the wilds shop as it's too new to have a good estimate on drop rates for marha and sep.

Finally we translate this into dollors and cents. The 100 marha pack costs 2499 balens which means that a month of marha ends up costing $9. The 50 sep pack costs 999 balens which equates to $123.88 per month.

When I actually did this math I kicked myself from here to Tuesday for the 3 sep packs I wasted my money on. Buying sepulcrum is like buying whips or SC...you get almost nothing in return. Just like buying a mount marha will actually help your toon so will the marha in the long run.

Comment

Working...
            X