horseshoes vs whips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horseshoes vs whips

just wondering which has more value or 1 horseshoe = 2 whips something like that

Depends at what point you are at...

Whips cap out pretty soon in cost per upgrade, at 2500 per level, and that makes it cost slightly over 200 whips per level with blessings...say you get between 25 and 50 br for that, depending on stat

Hooves on the other hand, you start out needing 50 for ~250 br, and that you can do as many times as you have mounts, then 100 per, etc...capping out at 800 per for 5th star(conjecture)

At the 50 hooves point, they are worth around 25 times more br per hoof than whip, scale as necessary

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
      Depends at what point you are at...

Whips cap out pretty soon in cost per upgrade, at 2500 per level, and that makes it cost slightly over 200 whips per level with blessings...say you get between 25 and 50 br for that, depending on stat

Hooves on the other hand, you start out needing 50 for ~250 br, and that you can do as many times as you have mounts, then 100 per, etc...capping out at 800 per for 5th star(conjecture)

At the 50 hooves point, they are worth around 25 times more br per hoof than whip, scale as necessary
      Dunno as fact, but based on SS when patch came out, 5th star should be 250 hooves.

So think it's something like 50, 100, 200, 200, 250, but dunno as been saving hooves for the future event. Which is probably what you meant by 800 but just so people don't think its for one star only lol

Comment

I did write conjecture ^^ im not even at the point needing to use the 200's yet myself, tooons of mounts

Comment

Haha yeah sorry, it's late here so skimmed it a bit too fast. :P
          I did all mounts to 1* and a couple to 2* for a bit of a CW BR boost, but overall saving as much as possible. Think it's nicer if you have all mounts possible, since you get a lot larger boost for a smaller amount of hooves... but c'est la vie, game is made so strong get stronger.

Comment

arent you guys not gonna save some just in case r2 plan to make event on it

Comment

ok,i have a question does it with upgrading stars extend stats where we use whips...so lets say i maxed out inteligence with whips,have no new mounts,if i do upgrade on exsiting mounts with hooves can i upgrade inteligence further?

Comment

Originally posted by File11 View Post
                ok,i have a question does it with upgrading stars extend stats where we use whips...so lets say i maxed out inteligence with whips,have no new mounts,if i do upgrade on exsiting mounts with hooves can i upgrade inteligence further?
                no mount hoofs dont influence the level cap on your stats at stables,you have to make new (or new temporarily mounts which you havent unlocked yet) to increase that limit.
                Hoofs only upgrade the stats on a mount

Comment

lvl 4 star need 200 hoofs, same as lvl 3, so its lvl 1 50 lvl 2 100 lvl 3 200 lvl 4 200 i guess lvl 5 will be 250 as someone said above..
                  Originally posted by TheVictorious
                  Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                  Originally posted by PunkPetal
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  Originally posted by EdGrr
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                  IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                  Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                  Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                  Class: Mage
                  Currect Br: 61????

Comment

After you max out whip cost (2500 per level), one whip equals approx. 2 balens (if we accept that we are willing to pay maximum 10 balen per BR).

One hoof worth 40 balens at start, when you need only 50 for a level-up. But as soon as the cost becomes 100, it drops to 20, and when all of your mounts are 2-star and the cost is 200, hoof value is 10 balens. Still, at this time, 1 hoof worth 5 mount whips.

See the calculations in more detail here:
                    http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/p...-of-items.html
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by jessysilver View Post
                      arent you guys not gonna save some just in case r2 plan to make event on it
                      how many events did they have for fate stones? 2? use them now, ur gonna get more anyways
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I'll prob save mine once i cap out all the 100 cost ones...br is important for dominating csgb battles and cw ^^

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                          how many events did they have for fate stones? 2? use them now, ur gonna get more anyways
                          well fate stones is sth which could be maxed by cashers, hoofs take more time although it could be obtained faster. Therefore i think you could save:P

Comment

Working...
                          X