• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is solo arena bugged?

i have noticed this a lot recently
    players with lower stats than me are hitting me hard in solo arena
    an example is an archer 40k patk, level 5 determination
    hitting my troops with 70k arrow strikes
    idk about anyone else but that seems a little high considering with 39k patk and level 7 determination im only hitting for 45k or so
    another thing is, this seems to be only happening with people who have hit advanced class
    another example in sylph mode
    hercules 26k br archer with 3k less patk than me, 2k less mdef, lower resistances
    hitting harder than my 32k herc?

i havent hit advanced class yet, im still in the middle of quests
    but these people im fighting are destroying me in solo arena, and i barely scratch them
    1v1 live, and i dominate

this makes no sense
    i absolutely hate arena, i rarely do it because for me its just lag, but i try do it for the bonus gold and stuff like this happens
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

If you mostly notice it on advanced class archers, it may have something to do with their new damage passive skill. On top of the regular archer bonus of 10%, it's another 10%, so 20% more damage total.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they also messed up element resistances though. They finally fixed it in Nirvana, but it's entirely possible no one has noticed it in duels.

Comment

I've noticed it's not just people with Advanced skills, people with 10k +/- BR than me still hit harder than me and I have 35k Patk and 25k Pdef/Mdef and they have around 27k Patk/Matk and like 20k Pdef/Mdef.

Comment

Guildmate of mine was mentioning the same thing. She has higher damage, medallion ,sylph, etc...but the cpu player was hitting her much harder.
        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          i have noticed this a lot recently
          players with lower stats than me are hitting me hard in solo arena
          an example is an archer 40k patk, level 5 determination
          hitting my troops with 70k arrow strikes
          idk about anyone else but that seems a little high considering with 39k patk and level 7 determination im only hitting for 45k or so
          another thing is, this seems to be only happening with people who have hit advanced class
          another example in sylph mode
          hercules 26k br archer with 3k less patk than me, 2k less mdef, lower resistances
          hitting harder than my 32k herc?

i havent hit advanced class yet, im still in the middle of quests
          but these people im fighting are destroying me in solo arena, and i barely scratch them
          1v1 live, and i dominate

this makes no sense
          i absolutely hate arena, i rarely do it because for me its just lag, but i try do it for the bonus gold and stuff like this happens
          Hello,

There are more things to be taken into consideration:will crystals and resistance crystals,that player might have them at a higher level.The troops don't share your defenses,so it's natural that they get hit for more than you would be

Regarding the advanced class: That might be the reason also,since archers have a passive buff that gives +10% extra crit damage

Regarding your hercules:There are no official formulas out yet for it,but there have been some speculations on the forums on how they work,and from what I've heared the total BR is not so important on player fights as in sylph arena.You can find some sylph discussions here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ph+damage+work

It's again,a matter of resistances also,it depends which crystals you are using,and which crystals your opponent uses.

I hope I was able to clarify it a bit,if not get back to me and I will do my best again

Meanwhile,please check out the enemy's will and resistance crystals,and if things still look weird,please file a ticket regarding this matter.

Comment

I had the same issues, and it was with 2 Archer class players.. and what convinced me that there is something wrong.. that i play vs those players on the GB and i hit them hard while they damage seems pretty normal.. but on the arena oh well.. just x2 hit and i am dead lol and the amount of damage is just crazy..
            Name: Executioner
            Class: Critical Knight
            Sylph: Hercules **
            Server: S42 (Kabam)
            Currently Battle Rate: 251K
            Guild: Paradox

Comment

oh god you mentors kind of annoy me, you think i haven't played the game before?

40k patk shouldnt be hitting with 70k damage with a 100% attack

Comment

The thing is that happend right after the Res/Will crystals Patch and its a Bug, not because ppl have it. i already checked that alot and tried to see if i am having low res or such.. but the damage itself.. is just huge on the other hand when i pvp that person his damage is really normal and i could beat him without any much of an effort so basically i knew that is a bug and got over it since solo now is useless to me.
                Name: Executioner
                Class: Critical Knight
                Sylph: Hercules **
                Server: S42 (Kabam)
                Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                Guild: Paradox

Comment

I only do solo arena when there's an event for it, like now, not sure whats happening with my toon but after finishing left side of the lvl 70 gear and all gems to lvl 8 i Gained 20K br, and all of a sudden i beat 190k mages, and archers there.
                  I always got my butt handed over when i picked mages in solo arena, im just a lvl 77 156k br Knight after all.

Comment

oh god you mentors kind of annoy me, you think i haven't played the game before?

40k patk shouldnt be hitting with 70k damage with a 100% attack
                    It's 100% attack before buffs.Things like crit and determination should also be taken into consideration.
                    If you do some testing on wb for example,you would notice that the damage is relatively doubled if a 100% hit crits rather than a non crit.
                    Considering that the player in question had a level 5 determination,and not a level 10 one,I think that 70k instead of 80 which should have been the double patk value is somewhat reasonable and not off the charts.

I think you have mistaken my intention,I never said that you did not play the game before,I was just trying to help you figure out the cause of the situation you described earlier,and to remind you that there are more things that work together in deciding the final hit value,not just patk.

I am sorry that you did not find this helpful,but it's the best I can do atm with the info you have provided.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                      It's 100% attack before buffs.Things like crit and determination should also be taken into consideration.
                      If you do some testing on wb for example,you would notice that the damage is relatively doubled if a 100% hit crits rather than a non crit.
                      Considering that the player in question had a level 5 determination,and not a level 10 one,I think that 70k instead of 80 which should have been the double patk value is somewhat reasonable and not off the charts.

I think you have mistaken my intention,I never said that you did not play the game before,I was just trying to help you figure out the cause of the situation you described earlier,and to remind you that there are more things that work together in deciding the final hit value,not just patk.

I am sorry that you did not find this helpful,but it's the best I can do atm with the info you have provided.

Mama Mia i made it so Wonderfully clear, can you actually read, what you are saying makes no sense
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-03-2014, 05:10 AM. Reason: let's not be so rude, ok?

Comment

Mama Mia i made it so Wonderfully clear, can you actually read, what you are saying makes no sense
                        Hello again,I am sorry that what I wrote made no sense for you,I thought I was roughly clear.I have also asked a few friends to read my reply to check if it had any sense,and it seems it did to them.

Again,I was just trying to give you some possible scenarios on why those things were happening,not to give you an exact explanation for it.

And again,I am sorry if my replies were of no help to you,but that is all I can do for the moment.

Take care

Comment

Working...
                        X