Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

TOK NM completion no longer impossible!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TOK NM completion no longer impossible!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	toknightmare.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	345.7 KB
ID:	1757950

    we were able to clear tok nm with the help of two awesome knights with their op mars. without them we will still be stuck at stage 4. So once again, knights rule pvp and pve

  • #2
    and its possible without mage!

    That's what you needed to say
    lol..
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

    Comment


    • #3
      and I see an orange hercules...>_>
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

      Comment


      • #4
        Congrats! How high of BR is needed for this?

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah Mars is an amazing skill for ToK, with one geared @380k br using an aegis/herc max my team of roughly ~220k average does all 5 lvls. Only downside to it is when need a heal but mage doesn't decide to do it until after mars is equipped and then gets pissy how mars is at fault -.-

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Yeah Mars is an amazing skill for ToK, with one geared @380k br using an aegis/herc max my team of roughly ~220k average does all 5 lvls. Only downside to it is when need a heal but mage doesn't decide to do it until after mars is equipped and then gets pissy how mars is at fault -.-
            Yep its all mages fault
            why pick on mages?
            if u cant communicate with your team, its your fault

            Comment


            • #7
              on east coast sparty and Darkstorm were stripped..so it could be possible for all to strip again

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
                on east coast sparty and Darkstorm were stripped..so it could be possible for all to strip again
                Europe dont reset player rankings anymore and when it does its a big mess....
                no attention given to this problem by any dev/pro so it will be like this for ever

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
                  on east coast sparty and Darkstorm were stripped..so it could be possible for all to strip again



                  meanwhile on US West....
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by papashai View Post
                    Yep its all mages fault
                    why pick on mages?
                    if u cant communicate with your team, its your fault
                    'cuz a mage that doesn't want to heal until dead is worth as much as your post.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by papashai View Post
                      Yep its all mages fault
                      why pick on mages?
                      if u cant communicate with your team, its your fault
                      easy easy.. too much anger now.
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X