Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No reward, no hp loss. DI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No reward, no hp loss. DI

Hello!

When I do the second try a day I just help.
    There is no reward.

But why do I then lose hp?
    It stops people from helping.
    Pls, if there is no reward, hp loss should be reduced or removed.
    Thx.

I think the reason is if other who are not helping die the person who is helping and not losing health is effectively invulnerable. They could change it if those using their attempts die then whole party is wiped out. I am not up to the level to use Dragon Invasion so I could be wrong about how it works.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

You still get 100k exp per boss/dragon
      and yes you lose hp a lot...

Comment

Once you start doing DI, and are decently strong, you should help once in DI. Cause you can only help once in day.

I earn around 10m+ gold, a DI cost 1m basicly. If you are not a team player, and complain about the hp loss, just don't help

Comment

You receive 100k exp per boss, so your not getting nothing, so of course you are gonna have Hp loss as with any battle in the game

Comment

Nox allready said that.
            ty for the confirmation

Comment

i spend like 1M daily on hp pots so its not funny

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Nami View Post
                You receive 100k exp per boss, so your not getting nothing, so of course you are gonna have Hp loss as with any battle in the game
                can i trade in those 100k exp per boss to save exp? cz i would definitly do that.
                When i help ppl we often dont beat stage 5, so max 400k exp i would gain. with the amount of hp losing could be between 300k to 1m hp, id rather save that then exp:P

how about a bargain then? if i only get exp and no rewards, reduce hp loss maybe?:P

But technically this is everywhere, when helping in mp also

Comment

Working...
                X