Fishing Levels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Levels

Curious here... My fishing level is just now at lvl 5.. It's been a real struggle to get there, I just don't find it fun, it's slow, and I really have to tell myself to fish when there's not an event going on. I don't know why that is, cause so many people always tell me, oh but this level gives that, don't you want them? (and I have to admit that until a week ago, my level was only lvl 3 but someone pushed me to go to 5 so I can collect bounty scrolls, those things are super handy come event time, and I'll save them up incase there's another one in the future)

So yeah, been a while since we took this snapshot, you don't have to post, just click a vote so we can kinda see where we fall on the "I'm too lazy" - "I must do everything" scale

(I'll close the poll in a couple weeks, allowing time to pass before someone posts this again in the future)
    0.99%
    1-2
    1.98%
    3-4
    5.94%
    2.97%
    6-8
    6.93%
    9-10
    5.94%
    11-15
    21.78%
    16-20
    15.84%
    21-25
    34.65%
    26-30
    2.97%

The poll is expired.

For me, when I didn't have spirit cov, I'd just fish whenever i remember ie before wb and after arena etc..... and u can do it while blitzing. It is worth it, just make sure you do it if you don't have spirit cov, try it.... makes fishing easy peasy.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Reached level 25 the other day, and all I can say is, the fashion shard fish are a b***h to catch. They're all the way at the bottom, blocked by all the other unlocked fish and trash, and every other one that spawns is usually directly under a luck stone fish.

Comment

Mine is just lvl 11, doing 20/day is not that really hard.
        i just saw this posted in the group i were in and it makes me cringe like if i didnt let myself lazy long ago.

level 25
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

lv21 an 1/2 forget to do it often or just catch w/e, will get there eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
            Mine is just lvl 11, doing 20/day is not that really hard.
            i just saw this posted in the group i were in and it makes me cringe like if i didnt let myself lazy long ago.

level 25
            //cringee
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Fish bucket.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	682.4 KB
ID:	1696233

Comment

I'm almost at lv 13, quit my server for like 4-5 months so a bit behind. Slowly but surely I'll get to lv 30 one day.

Comment

Half way to 26. In addition to the problems someone already listed, my bottom row is usually bugged so I have to refresh constantly and wait a minute to make sure they aren't all disguised as the same fish.

Comment

I think I just reached level 6 fishing it might be level 7. This bounty scroll fish are quite nice especially before an event as I get others from doing CQs so it can make it easier to make up the numbers when I sometimes run low. I tend to sell them once I get 999 bounty scrolls.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

fishing is pain even more so without spirit convenient but it is very worth it. mines is lvl 22 so far. thx to fishing i can do 20 orange bounties everyday without using balens for them or doing lower bounty quests. 10 luck stones per fish is 30k gold each fish, x4 bounties per fish are best. with all the places giving shadow crystals the catching shadow crystal fish is pointless. luck stone fish gives plenty of gold if u sell them, gold chest and daru fish worthless. crypt tokens dont help but good for exp. and wen we unlock fashion shards we can start getting 2 fashion cores per day or 60 cores a month (30 days) which is very very nice. and at lvl 30 it would be 4 cores a day and 120 cores a month which is just wow! and at lvl 30 it is very likely the vip cards will be 1 hour each but if use them wisely u will never have to pay for vip again while receiving the same benefits as someone who pays for vip. for a free player this is a crazy good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                      Half way to 26. In addition to the problems someone already listed, my bottom row is usually bugged so I have to refresh constantly and wait a minute to make sure they aren't all disguised as the same fish.
                      SAME here, lost so many due to that bug, should have been lvl 26 by now if it weren't for that bug. Had the bug before but that happened less often than its happening now on my bottom row

Comment

lvl 8. most days end up with not fishing at all. never found it enjoyable or the return that much game changing. being a free player the cool down is very annoying, also I have bad aim. never get the fish I need.
                        Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Almost lvl 21...really regret slacking off for a month or two on fishing. I would be 25 (or much closer by now). And 25 drops the best reward...

Comment

Just started on a new server and I haven't unlocked fishing yet so it's hard to say much. Personally I don't find fishing to be that much of a big deal. Yeah other's will probably disagree but like Greenfireflygirl said there are no events connected with fishing. I reckon if there was some event connected with fishing, players like myself would find a reason to take part in it more.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneValiance View Post
                              Just started on a new server and I haven't unlocked fishing yet so it's hard to say much. Personally I don't find fishing to be that much of a big deal. Yeah other's will probably disagree but like Greenfireflygirl said there are no events connected with fishing. I reckon if there was some event connected with fishing, players like myself would find a reason to take part in it more.

they have an event every few months
                              like catch 12 fish or smth, rewards arent usually that great though

but the VIP looks really good for when you reach level 30
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                              X