Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

tutorials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tutorials

i have an idea, for the players that know how to play can toggle whether or not to use the tutorials when they sign on to other servers. anyone else think so?

I agree but some people who played before the 3.1 update might need it enabling because things unlock at different times. Sometimes it nice if you could click on something to get a refresher.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kbud123 View Post
      i have an idea, for the players that know how to play can toggle whether or not to use the tutorials when they sign on to other servers. anyone else think so?
      This is a nice idea actually,myself I have tested out many servers before finding a nice home for my char to stay on,and after a while the tutorials were a bit stressing

Although,if brand new players would see that option available,they would still click it just to make things faster,and they would miss out on some parts of the game and explanations.
      So,even if I understand it's frustrating for some older players,I would not suggest it.

Comment

A lot of games have the ability to bypass the tutorial, and even if it's a new player, they're given that option. I think this is a great idea, and I bet a lot of players would like the option to do it. That being said, if you've ever played one of those games that have the autopathing feature, you can basically set it and forget it, I'm not a fan of that, so skipping completely rather than grinding on afk mode would be awesome.
        Definitely putting this suggestion on the list!

Comment

Working...
        X