Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is it really all rosy at level 80?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once you reached 80, adv. class is a must. DI gives enormous amounts of Gold, Mount Hooves and Dragon Souls.
    If you're patient enough and don't focus on PvP aspect too much, you should definitely go to 80 to drastically speed up your character's development.

I do max 1 WB a day + DI and my average gold gain daily is in worst case (when I do DI only) around 10M.

Comment

whats the min br for player to do DI 1 boss only in 2?

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
        whats the min br for player to do DI 1 boss only in 2?
        200k+ with some strong sylph?

Comment

Lol 200k+ is already 5 levels of D.I.

140-150k should get you a boss or two.

Comment

im talking a 2 player party not a full one. last time we tried we had like 110k br both, do u think with WC and buffs we can manage one? lets say at ~140kish br? (keep in mind that our biggest problem is that 1shot skill cuz isolates one to fight alone for 30 sec... quite annoying)

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
              im talking a 2 player party not a full one. last time we tried we had like 110k br both, do u think with WC and buffs we can manage one? lets say at ~140kish br? (keep in mind that our biggest problem is that 1shot skill cuz isolates one to fight alone for 30 sec... quite annoying)
              no chance,even if you can keep up a fight after a while it does a one hit sure kill to all people in fight 2 140k cant kill it fast in of

Comment

2 people no chance, most likely 2nd big hit will take you out before respawn CD ends. Even if you had 250k br, unlikely you'd last long enough before the one-shot hit both players.

Comment

2 players can beat the first round of DI with maybe ~220k br. If one or both are knights, you can probably get away with less, since agoran shield will let you survive the kill shot (maxed heal rune is a must though). 2 of us managed one boss the first day when there was no one else available to run, without using agoran shield, so it's definitely doable.

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post

I would definatley recommend going 80, especially if you can do tok nm...then you will catch up and cap talents fast if you wish, or can work on adv skills...then as mentioned, the br growth is enormous...and with group based content such as csgb...
                    Since im about to hit 80 in a few days, what does exactly gives the BR gain?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Since im about to hit 80 in a few days, what does exactly gives the BR gain?
                      Advancement = 10% HP gain from passive, that's instant BR just from advancing
                      + 1 astral slot, whether you use on BR or not is up to you.

DI = depends on your BR, but you should be getting ~1k br per week at least on average with any decent BR group.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Advancement = 10% HP gain from passive, that's instant BR just from advancing
                        + 1 astral slot, whether you use on BR or not is up to you.

DI = depends on your BR, but you should be getting ~1k br per week at least on average with any decent BR group.
                        Thx, astral slot will be filled with illusion or deflect.
                        My Br is leaning towards 170k atm

Comment

to answer the thread title:

yes, its all rosy in lvl 80.
                          but beware, behind the radiant beauty and fragrant there are vicious sharp thorns on it.

lol who am i kidding, getting all philosophic with DQ of all people.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                          X