No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you think this game is ruined?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Do you think this game is ruined?

I've been playing this game for over a year now, and I feel as if this game is turning worse than it has ever been.
    1. Idiotic events
    2. Everything's P2W
    3. No free content except low-level stuff
    4. FPS is horrible on every single device
    5. Cache needs to be cleared quite often
    6. Same thing over and over

That's not everything. I'm too lazy to add more.

Discuss if you want, this is just my opinion.
    Yes
    53.33%
    No
    46.67%
    Everything is to blame...
    On R2Games

Originally posted by iamop View Post
    I've been playing this game for over a year now, and I feel as if this game is turning worse than it has ever been.
    1. Idiotic events
    2. Everything's P2W
    4. FPS is horrible on every single device
    5. Cache needs to be cleared quite often
    6. Same thing over and over

That's not everything. I'm too lazy to add more.

Discuss if you want, this is just my opinion.

the recent events have been awesome, best ever imo
    nothing is P2W, if you dont want to pay, nobody is forcing you
    plenty of free content, the game itself is free
    FPS is NOT horrible, i run pretty smoothly except a few things, r2 have done a good job patching up the lag issues
    again, cache not needed to be cleared, get a better computer
    whats the same thing over and over? nobody is forcing you to play the game, if you dont like it, leave

mods please close this thread, it is pointless
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Yea actually how it is now is better than what it used to be.

They start giving stuff way free again. Also the event are better and items are stackable.

Comment

Been playing for 2 years, either grow with the game, or leave it, just how it goes. I personally find it becoming more fun each patch that gets introduced.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

- SC, whip, mount : free (follow the event)
          - luck charm & fashion core : free (with wild shop)
          - rune : free (save some runestone)

they add more and more part of the game who are now free.
          a stable 8, SC 80 with some stat full mount whip was not possible when i started the game except for really big spender. now it's possible even for free one.

yes, cache, memory leak, dc are a BIG trouble, but even free player can now get good free stuff
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
            1. Idiotic events
            2. Everything's P2W
            Give back/sell out the (probable) hundreds of lvl 8 gems you made from last events then lol, as well as the lvl 8 stable you got from last few mount whips events, and your lvl 80 soul engraving too!!

In a sense, I kinda agree..the game has been "ruined" haha. A year ago, I could only DREAM of ever reaching 70k ish BR, while contemplating all those top players sitting at their 100k + br, telling myself, geeze, one day, if I play long enough, I'll reach that cap too!!
            A year ago, hitting that 100k br was the sh't, the almighty stuff..the hoy grail.. And from past events/months, reaching that amount is kinda meh, average (well..it's pretty garbage imo nowadays lol, but i'm talking about those few months back ). There isnt that "GOD I DID IT!!!" kind of feeling anymore. And this is the only regret I have xD (I'm not saying I dont like all the free stuff !)

Comment

sry y just want too ask whay only VIP player recive allmoust free gems 1 in 2 day and we lvl1 just becouse we dont put much money like them???? this game become to sucks

Comment

Players ruined this game
                it can't be the typographical errors,
                it can't be the lag and overasking local resources
                it can't be the way they give things away this fast
                it can't be the bugs
                must be the players
                but .. its still nice to play sometimes ...

Comment

I thinks its not, but they realy need to fix the cashe problem.

Comment

It doesn't mean that your unlucky at events and don't appreciate the free stuffs the game gives means this game is ruined.
                    Last edited by Flame_Ace; 10-04-2014, 10:44 AM.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

If u don't notice, R2 gave us very nice events like gem event,chances to get clothing set, lots of event boxes for free, etc, for us free users to catch up in the game faster. But if u cannot appreciate little things they can give, then go leave the game. Simple. Do not stress yourself.
                      Mage
                      Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                      Server: S187 Fel Reach
                      Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Well i cant tell what it is, but the PVP (especially BGs) are no fun anymore.. not for newer Players

i started like 1 Month ago and i just got into a 69s BG as 64 with every single Enemy over 130k BR. But thats not the Problem..
                        they kept killing our Ressource Manager, camped our Spawn and killed out going ppl over and over again.

Now someone tell me whats the Point of us, a full 15 Players couldnt get anything off a BG due to Enemies not letting us step our of our Spawn.. is this how BG is meant to be?

Comment

Just like they said above the last events were very rewarding, and about boring stuff it is simple just stop doing it, i have done that myself.
                          Name:MODOKâ„¢
                          Class:Archer
                          Server:Kabam s28(West)
                          Guild:CritRime
                          Level:Advanced 80
                          BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                          Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

I’ll say that this game has become too big of a gold mine that just keeps sucking the fun out of the game. Quantity over quality. While there are more things to do now, I can say that I had more fun playing the game a year ago than I do now.

Events are too short. The average player doesn’t get enough opportunities to collect enough items to exchange for a decent reward as they did a year ago. Spending on events, in my eyes, is just a big gamble. There’s no guarantee that you’ll get the price that you’re after, and there’s always a high probability that you’ll get something that isn’t really worth it.

A year ago I could see myself fine-tuning my toon to make it the most competitive I could. Nowadays strategically building your toon can be easily waived by the size of your wallet. The higher in level you go, the more opportunities you have to let your wallet accompany you in your journey.

In newer servers, I’ve seen a lot less understanding of the game. There’s not much interest in getting to know the mechanics of the game. Speed leveling seems to be a popular choice. They want to unlock the next game function in hopes that they will get an advantage over others. There’s also tons of players cashing, buying the next big thing available, making purple sylphs. Wartune's mindless ideal customers! In the end, they end up with mediocre toon builds that a player who gets to understand the game can easily take down. When they have trouble competing, they either move on to start again or leave the game altogether.

I'm Going To Stand Outside..
                            So If Anyone Asks..
                            I'm OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Originally posted by Corti2 View Post
                              Well i cant tell what it is, but the PVP (especially BGs) are no fun anymore.. not for newer Players

i started like 1 Month ago and i just got into a 69s BG as 64 with every single Enemy over 130k BR. But thats not the Problem..
                              they kept killing our Ressource Manager, camped our Spawn and killed out going ppl over and over again.

Now someone tell me whats the Point of us, a full 15 Players couldnt get anything off a BG due to Enemies not letting us step our of our Spawn.. is this how BG is meant to be?
                              New players are suckers, simply put. You have absolutely no hope of ever competing cross server in PVP events (unless you have piles of cash). So to answer your question yes this is how BG is meant to be, so that maybe 1 or 2 new players get frustrated and spend a grip of cash to stay competitive. If you are a new player, fast leveling without cash is your worst enemy.

Also if you are lvl 64 after 1 month, you are leveling way too fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X