Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Poll: Do you think this game is ruined?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Sylph size is measured in BR not in color.
    Racist! Oh wait... wrong species, carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      the recent events have been awesome, best ever imo
      nothing is P2W, if you dont want to pay, nobody is forcing you
      plenty of free content, the game itself is free
      FPS is NOT horrible, i run pretty smoothly except a few things, r2 have done a good job patching up the lag issues
      again, cache not needed to be cleared, get a better computer
      whats the same thing over and over? nobody is forcing you to play the game, if you dont like it, leave

mods please close this thread, it is pointless
      iamop has the right to state their opinion.
      It is just the same as saying, "Mods, please close Brutal's post on this thread. I don't agree with it".
      I believe the game is fun and cool but, ever since the last patches, there has never been more significant gap between free and casher players.
      And please stop saying it's player's computer. Obviously if there has been endless amount of threads and post about the issue, it's not the person's computer. Unless you assume everyone has a Windows 98.
      Last edited by Enehasd; 11-28-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

The entire problem is a lack of development plan. For example, I anticipated the coming of advanced skills because I thought it would counter the unintended weaknesses of each class, but the skill turned out to be widely unused things that did not address problems. They had two years to figure out the things that I had thought of shortly after i heard "new skills".

Mages have a rage problem -
        They are the only class without a 2nd attack that can build rage against single targets (equal to the knight and archer +10 rage attacks). For mages, that's a 10 rage-point attack that hits 5 times.
        Mages need lots of rage to be healers, so I was certain the +5 rage-boost would apply every time a mage increased someone's HP (including casting Santoria [ +5 each round] and casting restore on someone else).
        Also, the mage's purify skill should have a 15-second cooldown ... as the archer's scattershot does.

Archers have a defense weakness -
        Archers should have got two things the mages got: the shield and the use-all-rage panic-heal (without the heal limit).
        Archers would also be the class most likely to use an attack that divides the damage equally among targets (but not much more likely than a mage would).

Knights have a dependence weakness -
        Give them two attacks: 1-debuffs one enemy buff with attack, and 2-removes one negative buff from self with attack. They could be, say, 30 rage and 100% attack power with 15 second cooldown.
        None of the classes needed a 100-rage group attack (people barely noticed mages already had a 100-rage group attack), but knights needed a group attack with a shorter cooldown (about 15 seconds).

Edit: well, i was not expecting to go in that direction when i hit reply :P
        Last edited by R252856585; 11-28-2014, 04:37 PM.
        Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
        Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
        Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
        Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

yea just waiting for the final call to see that i got fluffed by HoF.

started in jan 14 and got 180+k br. if i get nothing, i'm out.

sadly r2 prolongs the suffer by (ofc) messing up their own event (again), so the suffer continues til december 10th it seems.

no need to play on after that. if i don't qualify for this HoF, i'm not gonna qualify for next one either, thus i know better ways to burn money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bzzzzzzzz View Post
            yea just waiting for the final call to see that i got fluffed by HoF.

started in jan 14 and got 180+k br. if i get nothing, i'm out.

sadly r2 prolongs the suffer by (ofc) messing up their own event (again), so the suffer continues til december 10th it seems.

no need to play on after that. if i don't qualify for this HoF, i'm not gonna qualify for next one either, thus i know better ways to burn money.
            And this is the fatal flaw with HoF. You have to either be on an old server or mega casher to even get a reward. Thus anyone from here on out will never get a hall of fame reward because lower BR will just keep going up and up, setting bar even higheer

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              And this is the fatal flaw with HoF. You have to either be on an old server or mega casher to even get a reward. Thus anyone from here on out will never get a hall of fame reward because lower BR will just keep going up and up, setting bar even higheer
              Ya, they should have had this kind of requirement for a special event during the 2nd anniversary events, those playing longer get better rewards.
              Would have made sense to me at least.
              But that was an event with really low rewards.

I don't understand why people want to rage quit for HoF tho, but since they seem to have announced it in mail as the years top event, they should have had something for the newer players.

Comment

I got a hades for 100 sep when many players paid $50+ for one.

#winning

However, I get your point. When I first started passing GOD NM was an accomplishment with even the strongest players from my server. But overall, this game just keeps getting better. The rewards from recent events were insane.

Comment

I honestly thought this game was ruined for real( no luck in the events and br wasn't going up fast,), until last Month when i got my Wings FOR FREE from an event by exchanging the mount card, which allowed me to exchange for seps also. I always wanted a pair of Wings but i never had the possibility since im a free player. Last thursday i got Skeletal Dragon Mount Card from a turkey thinky. First free mount i got after opening duzens of turkey thinkies from astral event and log in bónus. My br is going faster and soon i will be able to create my 60 set non legendary. Yes im basically saying that i got no reasons to complain because i've achieved some of my goals and setting up new ones. I do believe that game is not ruined at all, not perfect.....but not ruined ( Hard work is compensating me )
                  Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Working...
                  X